What is Deskera?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Deskera is a cloud-based all-in-one tool that handles accounting, payroll, CRM and more. It facilitates process automation to fit customer needs in businesses of all sizes and handle large customer bases. It is designed for industries like manufacturing, distribution, trading, building, engineering and construction. Apart from its headquarters in Singapore, it also has offices in Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, USA and India.
It has three major offerings: Books, Sales and People. Books helps users manage invoices, purchase orders, chart of accounts, custom fields, online collection and more. Sales helps users manage deal stages, roles, pipelines and dashboards, sales offer contracts and more. Finally, People lets managers run payroll and employees manage leaves, and submit claims.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Deskera?
Key differentiators & advantages of Deskera
- Better Accounting: Deskera uses layouts and supports third-party tools to help users’ businesses grow. It also lets users view their business’ financial health and identify areas to improve profitability and growth.
- Reverse Incorrect Entries: Receive prompts whenever entries are omitted and reverse entries to rectify commissions and principles.
- Organizes Data: Create, manage and view financial data like journal entries, debit notes, expenses, charts of accounts and deposits.
- Track Documents: Place orders, convert them to bills and keep track of receipts.
- Improves Cash Flow: View clients with active balances to settle bills. It gives increased visibility into financial data to avoid missing payments.
- Building Contacts: Deskera helps users drive relationships by letting them manage customers and vendors.
- Increase Sales Productivity: Real-time data features help users make better decisions. A single dashboard displays all relevant data.
- Powerful Contact Master: Users can customize contacts according to their needs. They can view payable accounts, tax details, receivables, payment terms and add custom notes and fields.
Deskera was cited as one of the top 100 Asia Winners in 2016 by Red Herring, top 20 finance solution providers by CIO Advisor in 2016, 20 most promising CRM solution providers by CIO in 2015 and top 10 ERP solution providers in 2017. It has also been consistently rated as 4.5/5 by customers in all the top online marketplace vendors. It boasts over 100,000 users and has been recognized by experts from Deloitte, Red Herring, CIO Advisor and Frost & Sullivan.
- Sales: This feature lets users focus on customer needs, ensuring they are contacted and revenue is generated.
- Customer Engagement: Track customer engagement starting from lead generation to order placement. Use pre-built templates or create a pipeline and drag-and-drop as a lead progresses through the system.
- Contact Management: Capture details and schedule outreach to grow their business. Leads can be shared with the team as well.
- Campaign Management: Deskera supports a step-by-step method for customer segmentation. Choose a template, publish and share the campaign with prospective customers.
- Payroll: Generate payslips and manage payroll. Employees can apply for leave, view payslips and submit their expenses and claims online.
- Expense Management: It supports an in-built AI that recognizes receipts. Users can then click a picture, confirm their details and submit it for processing.
- Time Management: Managers can approve vacation days, time off and sick days and the team members can view them using their login.
- Accounting: It helps small businesses track expenses, create invoices, view financial statements and see inventory in real time.
- Orders and Sales: Interface and document flows let users manage the complete cycle of orders and sales from quotation to payment.
- Reports: It supports tech-enabled inventory and invoice management that generates reports for finance, accounting and decision-making.
- Inventory: Reduce the risk of human error and save time that would otherwise be spent adjusting inventory. It also helps users manage multiple warehouses and picking, packing, shipping and dropshipping.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Reporting abilities do not match with QuickBooks and Xero.
- The learning curve for advanced features is steep.
Deskera Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email [email protected] for sales and other inquiries.
phonePhone: Users in the US can call +1(650) 475-1900. Country specific phones numbers are given on the website.
schoolTraining: Training materials like articles and books are available on the website.
local_offerTickets: Customers can create a ticket by submitting their details in a contact form on Deskera’s website.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 18 reviews: