What is Deskera?
Deskera ERP is easy-to-use accounting software that facilitates recording and processing of different financial transactions and processes. From invoices and purchase orders to inventory and receipts, this platform provides a quick and efficient way to manage your business processes. Deskera ERP is approved by the Singapore IRAS Board.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Deskera?
Key differentiators & advantages of Deskera
- Accelerate Your Core Purchase Processes - Deskera helps accelerate your business’ core purchase processes–from quotations to invoicing, goods receipt, returns and payments–all within one seamless ERP software system.
- Simplify Your Business’ Order to Cash Processes - Integrate your sales, finance and fulfilment teams with our smart platform—eliminate billing errors, improve quote accuracy and strengthen revenue recognition processes.
- Delight Your Customers - Capture all customer related information at a central repository. Be updated about customer’s preference and concerns. Classify your customers based on different parameters.
- Easily Manage Suppliers - Smartly track created orders, current and future deliveries, sub-contracted orders and your buyer workloads through smart management of approval processes from order to receipt, all in Singapore’s leading ERP business software system.
- Enhance the Product Process Cycle - Allow your Deskera ERP software system to maintain optimal product replenishment cycle with ease. Get detailed product information with quick inventory valuations.
- Know your Accounts - Record your journal entries with our smart accounting system and effortlessly manage your accounts through our comprehensive and flexible Chart of Accounts. Customise account preferences based on your unique requisites.
- Item Master Management - Maintain a central repository of all inventory items across chain of stores. You can create a product catalog which maintains a storehouse for all products offered across stores, as well as stock consumption and service offering processes.
- Optimize Your Inventory - Optimize inventory by anticipating demand and receiving order alerts in advance for inventory shortage and overstocks. Automate and dynamically manage all stock operations via Stock Management. It enables stakeholders to get the right product at the right place at the right time.
- Manage End-of-Day Operations Checklist - Define end-of-day operations for your employees and monitor all business day’s activities. The end-of-day checklist gives detailed information related to sales, cycle count, incoming transfer and auto shipment.
- Track Full Movement History - Get a full history of all inventory movements to track down any problems. Customizable and intuitive reports to monitor and manage the complete inventory cycle for your organization. You can see the integrated view of operations such as transaction activity and more.
- Financial Data at your Finger Tips - Increase your profitability and make better, quick decisions with a steady, real-time view of your finances. Nevermore experience the drudgery of spreadsheet reports and tiresome, fallible data entry.
- Compliance made Simple and Easy - Make GST filing hassle-free and stay up to date on your compliance obligations with assisted accounts reconciliation by our ERP system.