What is Deltek Vision?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Deltek Vision is an enterprise planning solution that helps users streamline the complete project lifecycle and increase profitability. It enables critical business processes via Deltek Cloud. It has project lifecycle solutions and manages pre-award, handles project close-outs, onboard new clients and projects and keeps projects on-budget and on-time. It also identifies the right talent, delivers against compliance and financial imperatives and measures KPIs across clients and projects. It is secure, flexible and scales with users’ businesses.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Deltek Vision?
Key differentiators & advantages of Deltek Vision
- Helps Identify Problems: It provides information in real-time to quickly identify problems for timely course completion rectification.
- Monitor Project Status: Deltek Vision has tools to constantly keep track of staff utilization and project status.
- Integrated System: It has a single integrated system that lets users track projects, resources and financial planning data.
- Access to Performance Metrics: It gives employees self-service access for easy to access performance reports and metrics.
- Shortens Bill Cycles: It provides detailed and accurate invoices that increase cash flow by shortening the billing cycle.
- Automation: Deltek Vision automates key business processes around execution, engagement and project delivery.
- Eliminates Manual Processes: It has features and controls that help users eliminate manual processes and get comprehensive reporting. With an easy to navigate interface, it provides reliable information.
- Troubleshooting: Its web-based architecture supports systems maintenance at server level and can be scaled as the company grows. It is supported by .NET framework for compatibility.
- Increase Data Reliability: It has a single repository of sales and marketing data, saving time and increasing data reliability. It automates the process of creating and sending proposals.
- Real-time Availability of Information: It gives users real-time business, financial and project information. It eliminates the need for outside systems and workarounds with the help of Deltek Vision.
Deltek is a leading provider of solutions and software for projects and businesses. It has been named by G2 Crowd as the leader in project-based ERP in its Winter 2020 list and made it to the NVTC Tech 100 list. Deltek has also been rated Outstanding for Global Assisted Support.
- Project and Financial Accounting: Deltek Vision helps professional services firms manage financial performance by integrating project control. It also has a general ledger that tracks profitability and identifies issues for corrective action.
- It integrates seamlessly and ensures effortless cost-sharing.
- It has a suite of financial tools like accounts receivable and payable, overhead allocation, multi-currency and multi-company support, revenue recognition and financial and project reporting.
- It enables users to maintain a comprehensive audit trail and internal control.
- Project and Resource Management: It has tools that ensure that people with the right skills are assigned to the right projects.
- It lets users make better decisions and ensures projects are on time and within budget.
- It allows users to automate scheduling, budgeting, resource allocation and forecasting.
- It provides expense reports and timesheet entries that enter actual costs into the project tracking sheet to produce a rolling forecast.
- Client Relationships Management: Deltek Vision provides the tools required to win new contracts and strengthen existing partnerships by automating the entire project life cycle.
- It automates contact and client management, marketing campaigns, business development, opportunity and activity tracking.
- It facilitates collaboration by integrating with MS Outlook.
- It makes a central source of information available to everyone in the firm to leverage collective knowledge.
- Business Intelligence: It turns key business data into actionable information and provides a comprehensive understanding of operational and strategic indicators.
- It identifies and analyzes trends in specific markets, geographies and disciplines to identify future risks and opportunities.
- Users can create filters by pointing and clicking. Its filtering features include side-by-side comparison, dashboard metrics and interactive drill down into single transactions.
- It also supports a drag-and-drop dashboard tool that can be configured easily.
- Project Reports: Deltek Vision supports interactive reports allowing users to analyze and access data. It manages aspects like opportunity tracking, resource utilization, project analysis and important financial metrics.
- Reports tailored according to users’ needs can be generated.
- It supports 200 standard reports.
- It supports a flexible reporting framework that configures, previews, prints and shares reports.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Exporting reports is difficult and requires specialized training.
- It requires users to enter their information every time they log in.
- Learning the self-teaching tools is tedious.
- Navigating CRM is not easy.
Deltek Vision Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can fill out a contact form on Deltek’s website to receive email support.
phonePhone: Customers from the US can call 18774577765. Country specific phone numbers are given on Deltek’s website.
schoolTraining: Deltek offers classroom and e-learning training options.
local_offerTickets: Support tickets can be created by logging into Deltek’s support account.
Deltek Vision Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 665 reviews: