What is Deacom?
Industry Specialties: Manufacturing, Distribution
Deacom is an end-to-end ERP with a range of business management capabilities designed specifically for global manufacturers and distributors within several industries. It is available as on-premise or cloud deployment and they offer implementation services.
It comes with accounting and supply chain planning, as well as more specialized capabilities, including a WMS, e-commerce and direct store delivery.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Deacom?
Key differentiators & advantages of Deacom
- Tight Process Control: The system enables you to create repeatable and scalable business practices, which results in tight process control. The batch production feature employs quality control checks to create tight process control in manufacturing operations.
- Visibility: Deacom ERP automates a wide range of business processes from one centralized system for optimal visibility. For example, the e-commerce platform syncs with the core ERP system, so data is always up to date and available across the entire system. Analytics and reporting provide further insight into the organization.
- Forecasting: Sales forecasting and other reporting features provide help predict demand, prevent shortages and make general business decisions. These features ensure that you can make well-informed decisions and anticipate what’s next.
- Mobility: The Deacom mobile app allows the user to access business data and use core ERP features from anywhere. The user can complete tasks such as completing a sales order and saving it to the database instantly.
- Scalability: Deacom ERP comes with unlimited system enhancements that periodically provide free updates. Additionally, they have a robust approach to system implementation. Their implementation team considers your business practices throughout the implementation process to ensure the software works with your business requirements.
- Improved Communication: EDI allows for communication between you and your buyers. The included mobile app further strengthens communication and provides access to the system anytime.
Deacom ERP is designed for midsize to large distributors and manufacturers. They make industry-specific solutions for adhesives and sealants, cannabis, chemical, cosmetics and personal care and distribution. Other industry-specific solutions include food and beverage, high-tech, medical devices, nutraceutical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and paint, ink and coatings.
- Warehouse Management System: The WMS uses handheld scanners and GSI-128 barcodes to manage inventory and maintain tight process control. The barcodes track detailed information such as batch numbers, best before dates and more. All warehouse transactions are done in real-time so that inventory data is always up to date.
- E-commerce Platform: The e-commerce system is integrated with core ERP functions so that transactions can move between the two platforms. This integration allows you to manage customer orders and view up-to-date sales information. Additionally, product changes made in the core ERP system automatically update on the e-commerce end.
- Direct Store Delivery App: The DSD app allows you to manage deliveries from a mobile device. With the app, you can schedule and process orders, plan routes, manage inventory and truckloads and more. You can use the app to send delivery data to the main ERP system, so your data always syncs.
- Supply Chain Planning: Materials requirements planning, sales forecasting and production capacity planning maximize production output and minimize inventory handling. It optimizes the supply chain further with scheduling features such as production line scheduling and dock scheduling.
- Manufacturing Operations: Manufacturing operations manage production, maintenance, inventory and quality from one location. Process control is ensured through batch production and production weigh up features.
- Production Development and Quality Control: Adjust and scale formulas, enforce quality control measures and run stability development tests with the production development and quality control feature.
- Document Generation: The system can generate a wide variety of documents, from nutritional labels to batch tickets or invoices.
- Sales: The sales feature includes customer relationship management, POS software and a bills of materials configurator (Product Configurator). This feature can also handle engineering imports — you can import custom bills of materials from an engineering platform into Deacom.
- Accounting: The accounting module offers core accounting functionalities such as accounts payable management, invoice sales orders and much more. Financial reporting, cost analysis and profitability capabilities are more advanced features incorporated within the accounting solution.
- EDI: Electronic data interchange allows for communication between you and your buyers. The EDI system complies with ANSI standards and comes with a Value Added Network.
- Deacom Mobile App: The Deacom mobile app allows the user to access the system’s capabilities while they’re on the go. BI reports are available on the dashboard.
Deacom ERP Suite Support
Deacom ERP provides extensive implementation services at a fixed price. They use the “Why-driven” approach in the implementation process, meaning that they seek to understand all of the different aspects of your business processes before testing and deciding on a solution.
mail_outlineEmail: There is no support email provided, but technical support specialists are available online.
phonePhone: During the go-live transition, users are provided with a phone number and direct access to a team of ERP professionals.
schoolTraining: Users have access to online resources such as a system encyclopedia, process-specific best practices, how-to articles and a discussion forum.
local_offerTickets: You can submit an unlimited number of support tickets. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days of the year.