What is cbos?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
CBOS by CentralBOS is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution with features like inventory management, order management, field service management, financial management, payroll and CRM. It gives users a real-time view of all business operations. It is a robust inclusion for distributors, retailers and wholesalers. Its streamlined workflows let users implement it quickly and smoothly.
It helps users eliminate data corruption and double data entry. Entries from departments come together in a central repository resulting in increased efficiency. Users also have fewer files to reconcile.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use cbos?
Key differentiators & advantages of cbos
- Better Customer Relations: Standardize processes to facilitate better customer relationships. Streamlined processes cut down on mistakes and further boost communication between businesses and their customers.
- Real-Time Customer Data: Streamline activities in the sales cycle from a fully connected platform. Real-time customer information helps users provide specialized services to their clients and customers.
- Manage Clients: Customize sales, reports and invoicing dashboards.
- Informed Decision-Making: Boost informed decision making with forecast tools, customized reports, pipeline management and role-based access.
- Empower Sales Teams: It uses technology to standardize business operations and processes by building databases powered by business intelligence.
- Manage HR Processes: Manage payroll and human resources with a tool that is compliant with local and state regulations.
- Secure Access: It lets users access their information, enabling them to manage responsibilities.
- Benefits Administration: It handles administrative processes by tracking premiums and employee enrollments.
- Tackles Employee Payroll: Pay employees with direct deposit and split the amounts into multiple accounts, prepaid cards or live checks.
- Manages Time-Offs: Create customized time-off plans, approve employee requests, enroll employees and produce check accruals and balances.
CBOS is a SaaS platform that facilitates visibility and peak workflow. Its ordering, accounting, HR, CRM and inventory modules are tailored to help users’ teams work smoothly. Managers can control access and viewing controls in every department. Users can manage data and handle operations from a secure dashboard that is accessible from any device. It provides a complete enterprise solution for small and mid-sized organizations and helps them make better decisions by enabling seamless workflows.
- Warehouse Management: Helps users maintain inventory, manage shipments and receipts and supervise locations, products and staff members. Helps warehouse managers handle key operations and logistics in multiple locations. Centralizes ordering data and inventory with the help of its mobile dashboards. Users have greater control and real-time insight into their business.
- Automated shipment processes.
- Verifies shipments and tracks inventory with barcode confirmation.
- Supports moving inventory between warehouses.
- Has kitting feature lets users package, supply and group order components as a single unit.
- Records and measures product specifications and allocates warehouse space.
- Supports returns solutions and omnichannel fulfillment.
- Lets users choose, pack and ship products.
- Generate purchase orders automatically.
- Provides inventory counts in real time.
- Sends replenishment alerts.
- Has a robust carrier integration.
- Supports standardized prices for products in inventory and sorts them by vendor, UOM, currency and customer groups.
- Operations: : Gives operation managers visibility into ordering, inventory, manufacturing, warehousing and customer relationship management. Unites sales, finance and fulfillment with a mobile platform to streamline workflows.
- Monitors and reports based on combined data for production, sales, inventory and accounting.
- Supports end-to-end purchase and quote to cash.
- Provides a full audit trail.
- Integrates into back office and POS functions.
- Manage orders for both non-stocked and stocked items.
- Lets users set guidelines for replenishment and purchase orders in a single system.
- Sales Management: Lets sales managers implement marketing and sales programs, establish objectives, meet quotas and develop representatives. Handles the complete sales pipeline, from quote submission to commission payments.
- Lets users customize sales, invoicing reports and dashboards.
- Streamlines sales opportunities with mobile dashboards. It also supports sales forecasting.
- Supports task offerings to manage sales representatives.
- Allows users to import, manage and follow-up leads.
- Handles sales commissions for the sales team.
- Helps sales representatives with inventory reports.
- Manages files and documents.
- Lets users choose access based on roles and field-level security.
- Financial Management: Gives finance managers an overview of the financial health of every segment. Comes equipped with a single system to record sales invoices and orders to reduce errors.
- Automates invoicing alerts and processes based on set rules.
- Stores financial records with relevant documents as attachment.
- Let users tag and categorize transactions like bills, invoices, journal entries, vendor payments and customer payments.
- ERP Solutions for the CEO: Provides a SaaS solution that enables CEOs to inform and streamline business processes and roles. Taps into centralized data that helps run a business efficiently and effectively.
- Data flows into a centralized database to eliminate operational inefficiencies, multiple key-ins and errors.
- Cost-efficient and scales as businesses grow.
- Lets users set user-defined access and roles.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Does not support bank account syncing.
- Delays in implementation occur.
- Dashboards cannot be created for specific clients.
CentralBOS Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected] for sales and support.
phonePhone: Call +1(800)310 3624 for sales and support.
schoolTraining: CentralBOS’s team provides end-to-end training to ensure quick and smooth implementation of the CBOS platform.
local_offerTickets: Users can create a ticket in CentralBOS’s support portal.