What is Blue Link ERP?
Blue Link ERP provides integrated inventory management and accounting enterprise resource planning software for small to medium size businesses, and is best suited for those in the wholesale and distribution industry. As an all-in-one software, Blue Link helps businesses streamline and automate their processes by providing inventory management, accounting, order entry, warehouse management, and customer relationship management. In addition, Blue Link provides various add-on components such as point of sale, lot tracking, landed cost tracking, eCommerce integration and barcode scanning and can be customized in order to meet the specific needs of clients.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Blue Link ERP?
Key differentiators & advantages of Blue Link ERP
Blue Link ERP is available throughout North America and the Caribbean and is offered as both a hosted (cloud based) and on-premises solution. These options provide clients the flexibility to decide which method best suits their business structure, with the option to switch between the two at any time.
- Better inventory management with advanced functionality
- More efficient picking, packing and shipping with barcode scanning and mobile picking
- Full eCommerce integration for both B2B and B2C eCommerce
- Landed cost tracking to manage the true cost of goods
- Lot tracking and traceability for compliance with regulatory bodies and to minimize the effects of a product recall
- Aids in PCI compliance
- Ability to store and process credit cards
- Point of Sale functionality for managing retail and cash and carry businesses
- Contact management and CRM to track information on vendors, suppliers and customers including detailed tracking of the sales cycle
- All data is integrated and stored in a single database for streamlined operations
Blue Link ERP Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 30 reviews: