What is aACE?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
AACE is designed to provide users with the tools needed to run a SMB by combining the functionality of ERP software, CRM software and accounting software. Integrations for payment processing, sales tax, shipping, email marketing, calendar and e-commerce are available.
Affordable and scalable, it’s ideal for growing businesses. Most users will see a ROI within their first year.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use aACE?
AACE software is designed for small and midsized businesses and aAce has over 15 years of experience in this space.
- Accounting: With aACE software, users can manage multiple entities, access integrated payment processing, follow the sales pipeline, take detailed notes with advanced logging, reduce sales tax and audit risk, reduce fraud risk, get to know cogs, revenue recognition, budgeting and recurring transactions.
- Customer Relationship Management: The CRM can manage complex business relationships, manage scheduling and reminders, sales leads, newsletters and campaigns, comments and activities, emails and attachments, robust pricing and commissions.
- Enterprise Resource Planning: The ERP system integrates sales and operations, sales and accounting, and operations and accounting. The result is a centralized, seamless system for managing daily operations. It mitigates double entry.
- Inventory: Users can handle material resource planning, auto-updated product costs, reorder management, backorder management, serialized and lot-track inventory and drop shipments and special orders with the inventory management feature.
- Order Management: Product options and alternates, POS payment entry, automated payment processing, sales tax automation, e-commerce integration, credit management and accounting automation complete the order management tools.
- Production: Job tracking and task management, assemblies, scheduling (anchoring), just in time (JIT) production, subcontracted labor, time entry, inventory entry and related digital assets are provided for production management.
- Shipping and Receiving: Users can manage shipping and receiving with auto-generated shipments, pick app, courier integration, e-commerce integration, payment failure alerts, PO next step tracking, goods received notifications and reconcile courier statements.
- Calendar and Scheduling: With the calendar and scheduling application, users can achieve full visibility, link to related records, advanced filtering options, color-coded events, resource management, drag-and-drop rescheduling and horizon view.
- Mobile: AACE mobile offerings include a job shop app, an inventory counter app, a pick app, a CRM app, an expenses app and web timesheets.
aACE Suite Support
The aACE software website doesn’t provide any information about their customer support offerings.
mail_outlineEmail: There is no email support information available at this time. Email [email protected] for more information.
phonePhone: There is no telephone support information available at this time. Call 212-532-1378 for more information.
schoolTraining: There is no training information available at this time.
local_offerTickets: There is no ticketing information available at this time.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 24 reviews: