What is 365 Cannabis?
Industry Specialties: Serves the cannabis industry
365 Cannabis is a seed-to-sale solution that supports cannabis businesses from initial product growth to distribution. It’s available through hybrid deployment, and users can access relevant information from mobile devices, so long as an internet connection is available. One of its key elements is its robust reporting and analytics dashboards, which give users the ability to develop better insights at a faster rate.
It’s compliant with various industry regulations, ensuring that your company is meeting all necessary operational standards. It’s also built on Microsoft Dynamics ERP, giving it more advanced functionality and making integration with other Microsoft offerings relatively simple.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use 365 Cannabis?
Key differentiators & advantages of 365 Cannabis
- Centralization of Business Processes: 365 Cannabis centralizes aspects such as financials, distribution, CRM, production and inventory management. By putting all of these workflows and the data associated with them into one place, tasks can be automated so that employees can spend more time on critical duties.
- Data Visualization: The program offers reporting and analytics tools for multiple operational processes. It can graphically represent data related to finances, customers, manufacturing, etc. Customized reports are also available so that users can see the most applicable insights and act on them.
- Mobile Accessibility: 365 Cannabis is accessible through mobile phones, tablets and more as long as you have an internet connection. It’s deployed using a hybrid strategy.
- Integration: This solution integrates with a variety of heavy hitters in the software industry, such as Office 365, Power BI and Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- Regulatory Compliance: The program updates as new regulations hit the cannabis industry. The system is hosted with Microsoft Azure, which ensures HIPAA compliance, as well.
365 Cannabis is a seed-to-sale software solution intended for cannabis companies ranging in size from big to small. It helps with processes from the time a product is created to the time it gets into a customer’s hand. It also supports e-commerce, B2B, B2C and brick-and-mortar retailers.
- Financials: 365 Cannabis is built on Microsoft Dynamics ERP. It supports multiple currencies and languages, making it an effective solution for businesses that operate globally. This function includes automated, customizable reports and advanced analytics through Jet Reporting and Microsoft Power BI. Additional features in the financial module include fixed asset management, intercompany transactions, fair market value, budgeting, profitability, tax compliance, separation of duties and hierarchy approvals.
- Cultivation: The cultivation module lets you use RFID, scanners and more to monitor plants and batches. It supports the entry of records for the growth cycles of every strain and genus so you can optimize your production and plan more adeptly. The program is available on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets so you can monitor operations while on-the-go. The system also provides forecasting tools so you can see the ripple effects that occur when implementing any operational change. Automated inventory replenishment, work order management, Cost Per Gram (COGS), space and labor planning, yield forecasting and strain and tissue culture management are also included in this solution.
- Processing: 365 Cannabis makes the process of tracking the cost of each workflow and the quantity of product manufactured more simple. It manages consumables, extractions and drying processes and enables you to automatically calculate operation costs by leveraging recipes and routes. Lab testing and QA can also be automated at any production stage with this tool. Features such as capacity management, white labeling, material resource planning (MRP), master production schedule (MPS), bill of materials and automated inventory replenishment are included as well.
- CRM: Sales processing and POS screens are built into 365 Cannabis to support B2B, B2C, brick-and-mortar and e-commerce dispensaries. The system collects customer, sales and patient data in a centralized location to make insight development faster and easier. Some of the specific tools that users can leverage include segmentation, customer pricing and discount groups, incident management, opportunities and sales cycles, supply chain visibility, and management of prospects, vendors, patients and customers.
- Distribution: This feature enables you to look at inventory information all the way down to the package ID. The system lets you leverage your mobile devices to buy, track, receive and ship products. You can also analyze product information directly from Microsoft Outlook. Bin setup, vendor management, consignment setup, availability to promise, centralized inventory control, transfer orders, delivery management and expected delivery date are some of the additional capabilities included in this aspect of the program.
- Retail: 365 Cannabis offers an easy-to-use POS system that allows employees to manage sales and better look after customers. This function contains cash and safe management, loss prevention, stock optimization, centralized store management, discounts, self-service and e-commerce.
365 Cannabis Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Support can be accessed online through the OneDesk support portal. The portal link is on 365 Cannabis’s contact page: 365cannabis.com/contact/.
schoolTraining: The 365 Academy gives users the option to receive in-person instructor-led training in Las Vegas at 365 Cannabis’s headquarters. Online documentation of various processes is also available for those that prefer looking at information via the web. Consulting is also available, and training plans can be tailored to meet the specific needs of different businesses.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted online through the OneDesk support portal. You will be prompted to enter your username and password before accessing the system.