MIE Trak Pro is a cloud and on-premise software serving small, mid-sized, make-to-order and contract manufacturers, job shops and metal fabricators. It’s intended for aerospace, automotive, metal stamping, electronic, defense manufacturing and other industries. This solution can combine with other solutions including customer relationship management (CRM), electronic data interchange (EDI), MIE, computer-aided design (CAD), Converter-Solidworks CAD Converter, MIE File Reader, MIE Mobile Warehouse, MIE Product Configurator, payroll and shipping.
A preview of MIE Trak Pro’s work order accessory
Weed Out Reliable Clients
Develop quotes and analyze win/loss ratios by a particular customer or time-frame with the quoting and estimating asset. A win/loss ratio compares how many times a patron earns or loses revenue. If you have a client that has more wins than losses, that customer is worth keeping. You may also oversee RFQs, sales order conversions, personalized formulas, quota history, multiple quotes per item and advanced raw material estimation amongst others.
Allocate Schedules with Precision
The scheduling attribute enables you to craft schedules for employees and machinery. The advanced planning schedule (APS) program utilizes drag-and-drop work orders, split work orders and whiteboard schedules. It instinctively schedules responsibilities to machines while also implementing backward scheduling. Other extensions in this asset include:
- Multi-Division Scheduling
- Forward Finite Scheduling
- Drag-and-Drop Scheduling
- What-If Scenarios
- Cell Scheduling
- And More
Compare Pricing for Manufacturing ERP Software Leaders
Keep Your Eyes Peeled on Your Inventory
Track every piece of inventory in your facility by tracking receipts of materials, consumptions and deliveries to your clientele and also manage several inventory sites at once with the inventory control element. Move, change, print labels, receive materials into stock, choose materials and more with the MIE Mobile Warehouse extension. You may carry out auto-generation of cycle count worksheets to build a paperless inventory counting system for the shop floor. There are additional add-ons to this component including work-in-process valuation, serializing of inventory items and kitting amongst others.
Pinpoint Particular Work Orders and Transactions
The purchase order management accessory permits you to track certain work orders and purchases. It’s conceivable for you to supervise procurement purchase order requests on the shop floor with the MIE Kiosk module and in the office with MIE Trak Pro. This asset can implement material requirements planning (MRP), minimum and maximum purchasing and reorder points to devise purchase orders. You can also utilize the vendor delivery performance tracking and reporting, serial number/lot tracking and other elements within this attribute.
MIE Trak Pro has all of the typical tools, but there are some additional modules to keep your plant running like a well-oiled machine. These extra features are:
- Accounting: Obtain insights on down payments, pre-payments, drilled down source transactions for audit trails, financial reports, statements and real-time dashboards with the accounting attribute.
- Reporting: This tool contains more than 500 pliable standard reports and 200 templates with data collection analysis, sales analysis, KPIs, slow-moving item reports and more.
- Work Orders: Produce work orders based on triggering events such as minimum and maximum planning, appointed reorder points, Kanban replenishment and sales order demand requirements with this accessory.
- Sales Order Management: This extension extends various methods to get customer purchase orders into your ERP system directly from incoming emails.