Designed for freelancers, small- and medium-sized businesses, Intuit’s QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based accounting software. It offers assisted bookkeeping and other financial services. Inventory management, reporting, automatic syncing and bill management are some of its notable traits.
An example of QuickBooks maintaining expenses.
Stay on Top of Your Inventory
QuickBooks’ inventory management contributes immediate updates and generates reports of your stock. Prompt notifications keep you aware when your stock reaches low levels. Quantities are modified automatically so you always know what items you have onsite, alleviating you from stock shortages. You also get elaborate inventory reports so you can review what products have already been stocked, top sellers, total sales and total taxes.
Coherent Report Generation
In need of a reporting tool that can generate diverse reports for your business? You’re in luck. This reporting feature can create documents such as income and cash flow statements, balance sheets and more. You can tailor each report to your needs and your accountants can be informed via email alerts. This feature also supplies you with a respectable summary of finances and small business data that can be created and shared with business colleagues.
Calculable Tax Rates
QuickBooks’ sales tax module can instantaneously adjust sales tax based on the product category and location of the sale. After you catalog your products, this tool can cipher the correct sales tax on your invoices based on date, location, type and customer. This module also allows you to stay in the know about payment due dates for state and local sales tax and gives you the option to file manually or electronically.
Mobile Access Granted
In addition to computers, QuickBooks is also available as a mobile app for iOS and Android devices. You can document expenses, docket transactions, deliver invoices, send and view reports. Your data automatically saves to the cloud and syncs across all of your devices.
Do you wish you had the ability to put your company name and logo on your clients’ invoices? Wish granted. The invoice module comes with various customizable templates to illustrate with your preferred colors and logos. This tool also integrates with Google Calendar, TSheets or QuickBooks Online so you can arrange recurring invoices and add billable hours automatically.
Compare Top Accounting Software Leaders
Other Notable Features
QuickBooks Online comes with other features that you may find useful:
- Bill Administration: This tool allows you to keep up with bills and pay them on time so you can avoid late fees, missing payments and interest charges.
- Natural Data Entry: Thanks to the automatic sync feature, you can collect and enter bills and invoices into the system to avoid double-entry of data.
- Maintain Expenses: QuickBooks effortlessly connects to bank accounts, credit cards, PayPal, Square and more to import and sort your expenses.
- Pliable Estimates: Discounts, product stock-keeping units, payment terms and other kinds of professional estimates can be constructed and emailed to your customers.
- Real-Time Syncs: QuickBooks Online Advanced instantaneously syncs bills and invoices.