What is Stimulsoft Reports?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Stimulsoft Reports is a suite of report and dashboard products in Java, PHP, .NET and other formats. It allows for enhanced development of multi-tier reports and interactive dashboards through an intuitive designer that can draw from internal and relational sources.
It can be packaged or purchased individually depending on the user’s needs. It can be scaled through Stimulsoft Server to enable further functions like analytics and processing. It is deployable via the web or on Linux, Mac or Windows.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Stimulsoft Reports?
Key differentiators & advantages of Stimulsoft Reports
- Increased Enterprise Knowledge Through Reporting: Reporting functionality increases business intelligence. Users can better understand their enterprise’s functions and results through intuitive visualization and variable data delivery options.
- Flexible Pricing: Customers can opt to purchase a license, which allows the product to be purchased for a one-time fee, or a subscription, which grants access to technical support and software updates. They can buy just one product if they have very specific reporting needs or the entire suite if their requirements are more sophisticated.
- Flexible Data Input and Output: It provides a series of compatible data source and data export options to optimize context and subsequent insights. Customers can draw from internal sources and/or relational databases and report that information in different formats as needed.
Stimulsoft has nearly two decades of experience in the data reporting market. The Belarusian company has developed a client base that spans 140 countries, with clients in commerce, government and education.
- Reporting: Custom reports can be created and delivered to a variety of destinations. These reports can be manually or automatically generated. They enable deeper business intelligence through enhanced visualization and drill down capabilities.
- Touchscreen/Mobile Support: Tablet and mobile users can utilize the touchscreen functionality of their device when viewing or building reports.
- Dashboards: Interactive or static dashboards demonstrate data visually. Dashboards can be custom created and delivered via the web.
- Templates and Designer: Through a visual designer, users can modify prebuilt templates or create new dashboards and reports. The designer includes charts, maps, tables, gauges and other visualization tools.
- Data Export: Reports can be exported in at least 18 formats, including PDF, CSV, HTML and SVG.
- Data Sources: Data can be drawn from local sources in XML, JSON, CSV, DBase and Excel formats in addition to popular databases such as SQL Server, OLEDB, Oracle and PostgreSQL.
- Reporting Automation: A scheduler feature enables reports to be generated automatically.
- Drill Down: Interactive reports and dashboards can drill down on specific data points and isolate different datasets as requested.
- Report Globalization: Reports can be automatically translated to more than 40 languages and an extensive list of local dialects through a globalization editor.
Stimulsoft Reports Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support can be reached at [email protected] or through the vendor’s ticket support system.
phonePhone: Phone support can be accessed at 1-314-266-3473 or three other phone numbers provided on the vendor’s website. Phone support is available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. UTC, which translates to 3 a.m – noon EST.
schoolTraining: Training courses, blogs, video tutorials, documentation and a user forum are all available through the vendor’s website. The courses are available for a charge, while all other options are free. The site also provides a link to the vendor’s YouTube channel.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted through the vendor’s website. The form requests name, email, subject, product of discussion and a message. Ticket responses follow the same hours as phone support.