What is Webroot Endpoint?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industriesWebroot Endpoint Protection is business-grade cybersecurity solution made for small businesses, as well as any managed services provider that manages SMBs. In addition to a suite of highly effective features to protect against threats, Webroot also provides centralized cybersecurity management, flexible billing and smooth integrations with other systems.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Webroot Endpoint?
Key differentiators & advantages of Webroot Endpoint
- Gain Security and Reduce Stress: By switching to an endpoint security product like Webroot Endpoint Protection, users can help lockdown their digital lives, and prevent intrusion and exposure to threats.
- Fast Deployment and Scans: The product has a short deployment time — around a few seconds. Scans also take only a few seconds to completely sweep a system.
- No Reimaging: Instead of rolling back the system after infection, this product uses a technique called journaling, which can restore files to their unaffected state without a full refresh.
- Conflict-free: The platform can be installed painlessly alongside other security software, meaning users don’t need to pick between vendors.
Industry ExpertiseWebroot has been providing cybersecurity protection for over 20 years. In that time, they served companies such as Helion Technologies, Nerds On Site, Platte River Networks, Sedona Technology and more. As mentioned above, they specialize in SMBs and MSPs.
- Multi-Layer Threat Protection: When you choose an endpoint security solution, you want to be sure that you are safe not only from common threats, but also from more elaborate strikes with multiple layers. Webroot provides protection against DNS attacks such as cache poisoning and man-in-the-middle attacks, as well as attacks targeted at end users like phishing.
- Centralized Cybersecurity Management: Whether you’re an SMB that needs to manage less than a hundred devices, or an MSP that manages thousands, everyone can stand to benefit from one, concentrated location through which they manage their devices. Webroot allows users to manage their entire protection with their easy-to-use system.
- Effective DNS Protection: Webroot’s DNS protection prevents just under 90% of malware before it reaches your network. However, what does reach your devices is detected at a 100% rate within 24 hours, allowing for quick remediation.
- Security Awareness Training: In addition to being an effective tool that fights directly against threats, Webroot also provides learning programs that make end users 70% less likely to fall for a phishing scam by the end of the course.
- Automatic Updates: Updates are implemented automatically, which means your team doesn’t have to experience downtime every time an update comes out.
- MSP-Ready Integrations: Webroot caters to MSPs especially well, offering a system that doesn’t need to be modified in order to be used by an MSP. It easily integrates with PSA and RMM software and provides additional marketing resources to help MSPs grow their business.
Webroot Endpoint Protection Suite Support
There are a number of support options available from Webroot, including phone and ticketing support, as well as a certification and training program.
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot contact support via email at this time.
phonePhone: By visiting the Contact page on the Support section of Webroot’s website, users will find a list of information, including phone numbers, which are separated by international region. North American users can call 1-866-254-8400 Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. MT.
schoolTraining: Webroot’s partner certification program offers certifications and training in its endpoint solution. Certifications are effective for two years.
local_offerTickets: To create a ticket, users should visit the Contact page on the Support section of Webroot’s website, and then select “Create a ticket”. Users with logins will be directed to enter their account information, though users without accounts can also file tickets provided they fill out the contact form.