What is Trend Micro Endpoint?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Trend Micro Endpoint Security is a solution designed to help businesses protect their user devices. Trend’s offering provides a bevy of software tools and features that result in a complete, multi-layered approach to endpoint security and protection.
The app delivers standard endpoint protection features like advanced threat protection, anti-malware, encryption, device control, application whitelisting and more, on top of its unique features, like data-loss protection and instant messaging protection.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Trend Micro Endpoint?
Key differentiators & advantages of Trend Micro Endpoint
- Gain Peace of Mind: Threats can hit businesses from
a number ofattack vectors. Trend Micro Endpoint Security and other pieces of endpoint software help close points of attack and prevent future infections or intrusions.
- Mitigate Threats: When rogue programs or malicious actors
dogain access to a corporate network or filesystem, the product can help mitigate threats and give technical staff time to intervene.
- Save Money: Infections can cost businesses millions in lost productivity and cleanup. The product can help save users money by preventing intrusions or reducing their threat level.
- Reduce Redundancy: Redundancy of data means users will have constant data security and parity, reducing risk of total loss.
An industry veteran, Trend Micro has worked with
numerous clients across a variety of industries. Some major clients of Trend Micro include Orion Health, Ceitec S.A. and Carhartt.
- Built-in Data-loss Protection: Data-loss protection helps retrieve and secure data that could otherwise
be lost due todevice failure or data theft. The product extends its DLP capabilities even further to protect web, removable media, email and instant messaging gateways.
- Endpoint Encryption: All data
is encryptedso that malicious agents and software don’t have access to it.
- Whitelisting: By whitelisting certain programs, the software can prevent users from executing malicious software that falls outside of the application whitelist.
- Vulnerability Shielding: Otherwise known as virtual patching, vulnerability shielding will protect a user’s device prior to patching, so that any hidden zero-days or points of entry can
- Behavior Monitoring: Behavior monitoring provides protection against new and emerging threats by monitoring behavior of malware and captured threats.
- Web Security: Web security takes extra steps to prevent users from visiting a malicious domain and including those employing C&C and data exfiltration.
- Zero-Day Protection: Browser protection from Trend Micro Enterprise Security prevents routine, zero-day exploits from being executed via a user’s web browser.
Trend Micro Enterprise Security Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is not available from the company at this time
phonePhone: Phone support is available 5 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday for businesses of all sizes. Enterprise customers can receive after-hours support for critical issues only.
schoolTraining: Trend Micro offers multiple types of training. The company offers certifications, on-demand, or in-classroom training. On-demand training is web-based and self-guided. Its certification programs are handled in-person in 3- to 5-day classes.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit a support ticket at any time by filling out their support case form. Cases can handle product issues and threat issues.
User Sentiment i
Based on 400 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Trend Micro Endpoint Reviews & User Sentiment Summary.
Average customer reviews:
of users would recommend this product