What is Trend Micro Endpoint?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Trend Micro Endpoint
- Gain Peace of Mind: Threats can hit businesses from
a number ofattack vectors. Trend Micro Endpoint Security and other pieces of endpoint software help close points of attack and prevent future infections or intrusions.
- Mitigate Threats: When rogue programs or malicious actors
dogain access to a corporate network or filesystem, the product can help mitigate threats and give technical staff time to intervene.
- Save Money: Infections can cost businesses millions in lost productivity and cleanup. The product can help save users money by preventing intrusions or reducing their threat level.
- Reduce Redundancy: Redundancy of data means users will have constant data security and parity, reducing risk of total loss.
- Built-in Data-loss Protection: Data-loss protection helps retrieve and secure data that could otherwise
be lost due todevice failure or data theft. The product extends its DLP capabilities even further to protect web, removable media, email and instant messaging gateways.
- Endpoint Encryption: All data
is encryptedso that malicious agents and software don’t have access to it.
- Whitelisting: By whitelisting certain programs, the software can prevent users from executing malicious software that falls outside of the application whitelist.
- Vulnerability Shielding: Otherwise known as virtual patching, vulnerability shielding will protect a user’s device prior to patching, so that any hidden zero-days or points of entry can
- Behavior Monitoring: Behavior monitoring provides protection against new and emerging threats by monitoring behavior of malware and captured threats.
- Web Security: Web security takes extra steps to prevent users from visiting a malicious domain and including those employing C&C and data exfiltration.
- Zero-Day Protection: Browser protection from Trend Micro Enterprise Security prevents routine, zero-day exploits from being executed via a user’s web browser.
Trend Micro Enterprise Security Suite Support
Trend Micro Endpoint Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Trend Micro Endpoint Protection provides a blend of advanced threat protection techniques to eliminate security gaps across any user activity or endpoint device. The real-time protection that it offers makes it a cost-effective and recommended endpoint security product for organizations seeking a comprehensive security solution.
* May 2020 review derived from source on May 12, 2020
** December, review derived from source on May 12, 2020
*** Sept 15, 2019 review derived from source on May 12, 2020
****May 05, 2019 review derived from source on May 12, 2020
Based on 400 reviews: