What is Sophos Endpoint?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Sophos Endpoint
- Protect All Your Devices: Sophos Endpoint Protection works across a vast range of devices and deployment schemas. Businesses can keep their assets safe — from cellphone to workstation and beyond.
- Flexible Deployment: Users can deploy on-premise or in the cloud, enabling flexible deployments for all business needs.
- Save Money: Malware and ransomware cost businesses thousands of dollars annually. Deploying endpoint software can help mitigate threats and save users money. Accenture reports that a cyber attack can cost a company $2.4 billion on average, which Sophos mitigates by deploying preemptive defense tactics.
- Top-rated Malware Detection: The product has received numerous awards from Gartner, Av-test.org, SE Labs and more. Users will receive a product that has won a Tech Innovator award from CRN, based on the uniqueness of their suite of features, which preemptively target malware, and offer superior device and policy management.
- Web Control: Category-based web filtering can be enforced on both on and off corporate-controlled networks.
- Device Controlled: Removable media and portable devices are managed under the Sophos system. System administrators can also remotely manage mobile devices.
- Data Control: Users can prevent major losses of data by utilizing the prebuilt rules built into the product. Custom rules can also be set to enhance data-loss prevention.
- Automatically Removes Other Software: This software will automatically detect and then safely remove third-party endpoint software, such as the endpoint system you used previously, preventing overlapping software and false-positives.
- Behavioral Analytics: Sophos determines suspicious behavior that can skirt underneath traditional malware detectors, keeping users safe from newer threats.
Sophos Endpoint Protection Suite Support
Sophos Endpoint Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Sophos Endpoint Protection provides its users with AI-Powered deep learning malware detection capabilities to protect against advanced threats. It’s designed for small to large-sized organizations. It is a user-friendly solution that is easy to configure and protects against zero-day threats. Many reviewers have noted that it consumes a large number of system resources and affects the performance of devices. It can also distract users with false-positive detections. However, Sophos does offer an easily manageable cloud-based console to its users. It is a versatile tool for companies that need to protect multiple endpoint devices with a quick ROI.
Based on 434 reviews: