What is Sophos Endpoint?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Sophos Endpoint Protection is a signature-free malware and defense software, ideal for businesses of any size and software platform.
The software contains a fully-featured antivirus suite, along with a series of tools to protect user devices from offline threats.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sophos Endpoint?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sophos Endpoint
- Protect All Your Devices: Sophos Endpoint Protection works across a vast range of devices and deployment schemas. Businesses can keep their assets safe — from cellphone to workstation and beyond.
- Flexible Deployment: Users can deploy on-premise or in the cloud, enabling flexible deployments for all business needs.
- Save Money: Malware and ransomware cost businesses thousands of dollars annually. Deploying endpoint software can help mitigate threats and save users money. Accenture reports that a cyber attack can cost a company $2.4 billion on average, which Sophos mitigates by deploying preemptive defense tactics.
- Top-rated Malware Detection: The product has received numerous awards from Gartner, Av-test.org, SE Labs and more. Users will receive a product that has won a Tech Innovator award from CRN, based on the uniqueness of their suite of features, which preemptively target malware, and offer superior device and policy management.
Sophos Endpoint Protection is an award-winning product, with clients across the spectrum. Major customers of Sophos include Avis, Pixar, Toshiba and Xerox.
- Web Control: Category-based web filtering can be enforced on both on and off corporate-controlled networks.
- Device Controlled: Removable media and portable devices are managed under the Sophos system. System administrators can also remotely manage mobile devices.
- Data Control: Users can prevent major losses of data by utilizing the prebuilt rules built into the product. Custom rules can also be set to enhance data-loss prevention.
- Automatically Removes Other Software: This software will automatically detect and then safely remove third-party endpoint software, such as the endpoint system you used previously, preventing overlapping software and false-positives.
- Behavioral Analytics: Sophos determines suspicious behavior that can skirt underneath traditional malware detectors, keeping users safe from newer threats.
Sophos Endpoint Protection Suite Support
There are quite a few support options that are available to Sophos customers. Support is set into three separate tiers, with each tier having access to different support options. Customers can pick from Enhanced, Enhanced Plus and TAM.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is not available at this time. However, there is a Sophos Support Chat featured on their website.
phonePhone: For critical support case needs, users can Sophos’ support line at 1-888-SOPHOS-9 (1-888-767-4679). International users can obtain support by calling 1-781-494-5800. Phone support offered 24/7 is only available to Enhanced and Enhanced Plus support users.
schoolTraining: On top of self-guided learning modules, Sophos also offers virtual or in-person certification courses for its products, though they are provided in various locations worldwide.
local_offerTickets: Users have access to opening a technical support case by visiting the support website and choosing the “technical support case” option. Users will then select the severity of their issue and fill out the contact information (including serial numbers).