What is SentinelOne?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Straightforward and easy-to-use, SentinelOne Endpoint Protection provides autonomous security for embedded systems, mobile devices, desktops and more. It’s focused on delivering autonomous, AI-powered devices and network security to its hundreds of customers. It’s ideal for businesses of any size, and is cloud-based or on-premise, making it an affordable and flexible option.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SentinelOne?
Key differentiators & advantages of SentinelOne
- Act Quicker: You can abandon the 1-10-60 rule for real-time protection. The AI-powered system can automatically detect, assess and quarantine threats without any user intervention.
- Rapid Deployment: The product can be deployed quickly, meaning there are fewer gaps in your security infrastructure. Scans also take only a few seconds to complete.
- Preemptively Defend Yourself: SentinelOne’s agile AI preemptively runs scans on an operating system and file-based level, ensuring total coverage. The patented AI also monitors and tracks malicious behavior to stop attacks before they start.
- Replace Archaic Systems: A major bottleneck for some companies, archaic and outdated endpoint systems can slow you down or even leave you vulnerable to attacks. SentinelOne is certified to replace older antivirus systems, alleviating the cost of downtime.
- Zero Downtime: Downtime can cost you money and increase vulnerability. The product can reduce complexity and deploy rapidly, cutting downtime to almost nothing.
SentinelOne has a wide range of industry expertise. They boast clients in the Fortune top 10 and hundreds in the global 2000. The product has received a “recommended” rating from NSS Labs, a certified AV replacement rating from AV Test and much more.
- Pre, On and Post Execution Protection: SentinelOne has three separate AIs that they deploy in order to handle pre-execution monitoring and validation, on-execution behavioral monitoring, and post-execution threat mitigation.
- Robust Integrations: The application offers 15 different integrations with tools like plunk, Fortinet, Okta, BigFix and Tanium.
- Ransomware Warranty: It guarantees that you won’t be subject to ransomware attacks. The company provides up to $1,000 per-endpoint, and up to $1 million per company.
- Multiple Certifications: SentinelOne works with numerous industry agencies and research firms to help produce a product that carries certifications for a variety of industries. They have worked with Gartner, NSS Labs, AV-Test, AV-Comparatives, MRG Effitas, PCI-DSS and HIPAA compliant agencies.
- Single Holistic Agent: Its fully autonomous AV agent is platform-agnostic and works on Mac, PC, Linux and VDI.
SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Suite Support
The company offers three levels of support for its customers. They have Standard, Enterprise and Enterprise + TAM, though they cite enterprise as being the most cost-effective of the three options. Standard gives you phone, web and email support five days a week, for eight hours. Enterprise confers similar benefits as standard; only it offers phone and email support 24x7. Enterprise + TAM is all the benefits of enterprise, with the added bonus of a dedicated account manager who can offer five days of on-site support.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email [email protected] to receive support. Turnaround times are unknown.
phonePhone: Users can call 1-855-868-3733 to receive phone support, though available times depend on your chosen support plan. If you have Enterprise or Enterprise + TAM, you get 24x7 phone support.
schoolTraining: The company offers a robust, ungated knowledge base to its customers, as well as a specialized training option that they call the “Kick Start” package. The package comes with setup, training, additional documentation and onboarding support.
local_offerTickets: Once you pick a support tier, you are given access to a support console. From there, you can submit tickets.