What is SentinelOne?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of SentinelOne
- Act Quicker: You can abandon the 1-10-60 rule for real-time protection. The AI-powered system can automatically detect, assess and quarantine threats without any user intervention.
- Rapid Deployment: The product can be deployed quickly, meaning there are fewer gaps in your security infrastructure. Scans also take only a few seconds to complete.
- Preemptively Defend Yourself: SentinelOne’s agile AI preemptively runs scans on an operating system and file-based level, ensuring total coverage. The patented AI also monitors and tracks malicious behavior to stop attacks before they start.
- Replace Archaic Systems: A major bottleneck for some companies, archaic and outdated endpoint systems can slow you down or even leave you vulnerable to attacks. SentinelOne is certified to replace older antivirus systems, alleviating the cost of downtime.
- Zero Downtime: Downtime can cost you money and increase vulnerability. The product can reduce complexity and deploy rapidly, cutting downtime to almost nothing.
- Pre, On and Post Execution Protection: SentinelOne has three separate AIs that they deploy in order to handle pre-execution monitoring and validation, on-execution behavioral monitoring, and post-execution threat mitigation.
- Robust Integrations: The application offers 15 different integrations with tools like plunk, Fortinet, Okta, BigFix and Tanium.
- Ransomware Warranty: It guarantees that you won’t be subject to ransomware attacks. The company provides up to $1,000 per-endpoint, and up to $1 million per company.
- Multiple Certifications: SentinelOne works with numerous industry agencies and research firms to help produce a product that carries certifications for a variety of industries. They have worked with Gartner, NSS Labs, AV-Test, AV-Comparatives, MRG Effitas, PCI-DSS and HIPAA compliant agencies.
- Single Holistic Agent: Its fully autonomous AV agent is platform-agnostic and works on Mac, PC, Linux and VDI.
SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
SentinelOne provides its users with a cloud-based solution that offers complete endpoint security and keeps the entire threat lifecycle safe. Its real-time protection secures businesses of all sizes against known and unknown threats through on-device AI and multiple patented AI algorithms.
* Mar 15, 2020 review derived from source on May 25, 2020
** Feb 28, 2020 review derived from source on May 25, 2020
*** Dec 11, 2019 review derived from source on May 25, 2020
**** Oct 23, 2019 review derived from source on May 25, 2020
Based on 157 reviews: