What is Panda Endpoint Protection?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Panda Endpoint Protection
- Improves Productivity: Control all devices on the network, their performance, licenses and software to ensure seamless functioning and enhance productivity. Guards employees from security threats like bots or phishing and engaging in unproductive behaviors by regularly monitoring and filtering web traffic.
- Comprehensive Reporting: Automatically generate security intelligence, detect internal misuse of the corporate systems and identify unusual behavior and attacks through its advanced reporting tool. Its dashboards include preset alerts, key indicators and searches across different areas that include network resources and applications used, access to critical information and security incidents.
- Real-Time Data Security: Organizations can comply with data protection regulations, discover and protect data across the entire security lifecycle through its unstructured data control module. Prevents financial loss and reputational damage by controlling and blocking access to sensitive (IP) and personal (PII) information.
- Simplifies Management: Easy to maintain with no specific infrastructure requirements to host the solution. Offers various deployment methods and facilitates rapid migration from third-party solutions with automatic uninstallers for competitors’ products.
- Increases Email Protection: Advanced cloud-based scanning technologies shield emails against spam, malware and viruses with multi-layer protection. Panda Security servers deliver immediate security by performing online scans to filter threats from inbound and outbound email traffic. Webmail gives uninterrupted, secure email access to its users.
- Advanced Endpoint Protection: Provides complete protection that covers all vectors like email, web, network and external devices. Offers cross-platform security that includes Windows systems, macOS, Linux, Android and virtual environments. Also, exchange servers can be protected with Panda Endpoint Protection Plus. Ensures a productive workforce by preventing spamming and unauthorized website browsing.
- Systems Management: Organisations can monitor, manage and maintain all devices in the office or a remote location with an integrated solution. Proactively resolves problems and lets the IT team concentrate on value-added projects. Enables creation and modification of scripts or easy downloads from ComStore. Provides graphs and alerts for CPU memory, usage and hard disks, printers and more.
- Panda Fusion: Remotely supports and protects IT infrastructure devices that include tablets and smartphones. Provides centralized control, proactive troubleshooting and non-intrusive access to remote devices. Panda Fusion 360 combines management, control and remote support for advanced protection of endpoints.
- Patch Management: Minimizes risks in operating systems and third-party applications and helps manage vulnerabilities with updates and patches. Gives aggregated and centralized visibility of the security status regarding patches, vulnerabilities and pending updates. Reduces the attack surface on workstations and Windows servers by strengthening threat prevention, containment and remediation capabilities.
- Full Encryption: Delivers advanced adaptive security solutions through a full encryption module, acting as the first line of defense to protect data. Encrypt and decrypt disks by leveraging a stable Microsoft technology solution, BitLocker. Businesses can centrally manage and control recovery keys stored on its management platform.
- Aether Platform: Manage all endpoint solutions centrally through an extensible and scalable Aether platform. Monitor and handle devices with customized reports, granular settings and filters through a single web console. It integrates endpoint protection, endpoint protection plus, adaptive defense and adaptive defense 360.
- Panda Adaptive Defense: Combines endpoint protection and endpoint detection and response with 100% attestation services through an adaptive defense security suite. A combination of these solutions can provide detailed visibility, classification of processes by machine learning and experts and forensic analysis by Panda Security and MSSP’s expert analytics.
- Can’t detect minor threats sometimes.
- Device performance can become slow.
- Detects false errors at times, affecting user productivity.
- Constant updates are required for threat detection.
Panda Security Suite Support
Panda Endpoint Protection Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Panda Security provides centralized and advanced endpoint device protection to home users and businesses of all sizes. Its real-time security solution offers complete protection that covers different vectors like firewall, email, web and external devices. Many reviewers have noted that it consumes a large number of system resources that can slow down devices’ performance. It can also distract users with false error detections and constant updates. However, Panda Security does offer a user-friendly solution that can block intrusive applications and provide remote support to its users.
Based on 141 reviews: