What is Panda Endpoint Protection?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Panda Endpoint Protection
- Protection Against Viruses: It has solutions for individual users across all platforms — Android, Mac and Windows.
- Secure Data: It keeps browsing and shopping data secure. It also has added password protection.
- VPN Access: Anonymous browsing ensures that data is secure and untraceable.
- Compatible Across All Devices: It secures Android phones and computers powered by Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Control and Manage: It manages, maintains and monitors in-office and remote devices in real-time. It prevents malware entry and loss of data by whitelisting devices or blocking device types.
- 100% Cloud-Based: Installing it does not require any infrastructure. All devices can be managed from anywhere.
- Profile-based Protection: It identifies groups of users and applies appropriate policies to them.
- Filtering: Panda Endpoint Security monitors and prevents access to unproductive or dangerous content.
- Avoids Saturated Mailboxes: It improves exchange servers' and end-users' protection and productivity.
- Patch Management: It scans for vulnerabilities, and it checks operating systems and third-party applications for updates and patches while automatically updating them.
- Agent-free Management: Printers, routers, switches and more can be managed without any employees using technologies like SNMP, VMware ESXi and more.
- Remote Access: Devices infected with malware can be repaired remotely without interrupting users. Task management, command line, event log features and more can be accessed remotely.
- Security Certificates: It is ISO 27001, FISMA and PCI DSS compliant.
- Scripts: Users can create their own scripts and download them from the store. Scripts can also be modified according to the needs of the business.
- Tickets System: Incidents can be organized, classified and prioritized. Technical procedures for resolving tickets can be shared and reused.
Panda Cloud Office Support
Panda Endpoint Protection Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Panda Security provides centralized and advanced endpoint device protection to home users and businesses of all sizes. Its real-time security solution offers complete protection that covers different vectors like firewall, email, web and external devices. Many reviewers have noted that it consumes a large number of system resources that can slow down devices’ performance. It can also distract users with false error detections and constant updates. However, Panda Security does offer a user-friendly solution that can block intrusive applications and provide remote support to its users.
Based on 141 reviews: