What is Panda Endpoint Protection?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Panda Security specializes in security solutions ranging from antiviruses to cyber-security solutions designed to prevent cybercrime. It proposes a security model that is a combination of its patented TruPrevent and Collective Intelligence models. TruPrevent blocks unknown viruses and Collective Intelligence detects, analyzes and classifies malware.
It works with both individuals and businesses and offers security and management, cybersecurity, perimeter security and more. Managing it is very easy and has shown reductions in downtime and support time while identifying defective hardware and software.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Panda Endpoint Protection?
Key differentiators & advantages of Panda Endpoint Protection
- Protection Against Viruses: It has solutions for individual users across all platforms — Android, Mac and Windows.
- Secure Data: It keeps browsing and shopping data secure. It also has added password protection.
- VPN Access: Anonymous browsing ensures that data is secure and untraceable.
- Compatible Across All Devices: It secures Android phones and computers powered by Windows, Mac and Linux.
- Control and Manage: It manages, maintains and monitors in-office and remote devices.
- 100% Cloud-Based: Installing it does not require any infrastructure. All devices can be managed from anywhere.
Panda Security has antivirus, parental controls and VPN for individual users. It prevents over 350 thousand cyber-attacks daily, and has multiple products that offer advanced security offerings to individuals and organizations of all types and sizes. It manages the security and licenses of all the users on one console.
- Patch Management: It scans for vulnerabilities, and it checks operating systems and third-party applications for updates and patches while automatically updating them.
- Agent-free Management: Printers, routers, switches and more can be managed without any employees using technologies like SNMP, VMware ESXi and more.
- Remote Access: Devices can be repaired without interrupting users. Task management, command line, event log features and more can be accessed remotely.
- Security Certificates: It is ISO 27001, FISMA and PCI DSS compliant.
- Scripts: Users can create their own scripts and download them from the store. Scripts can also be modified according to the needs of the business.
- Tickets System: Incidents can be organized, classified and prioritized. Technical procedures for resolving tickets can be shared and reused.
Panda Cloud Office Support
schoolTraining: The website has detailed manuals to help users navigate the products.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be created via the website’s contact page by filling out a form.