What is Microsoft System Center?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Microsoft System Center
- Easy Deployment: Built to be scalable across multiple different platforms, the software can deploy in just a few simple steps. Deployment can
be expandedby utilizingMicrosoft’s Azure in conjunctionwith the product.
- Reduced Complexity: Endpoint protection software reduces complexity in
user’s systems by handling a number ofdifferent tasks in one singleapplication.
- Gain Visibility Into Network Resources: The product monitors network traffic and resource usage, giving users flexibility and insight into their infrastructure requirements.
- Stay Safe: Endpoint protection can help mitigate threats and malicious agents who seek to gain access to a user’s network or systems.
- Hybrid Deployment: The solution offers multiple deployment solutions, including cloud, on-premise and hybrid.
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: A major trend in the industry, the software virtualizes all the major components of a hardware-defined system.
- HTML5 Dashboards: HTML5 dashboards and drill-down/up features allow users to simplify their layouts and monitoring consoles.
- Data Protection Manager: DPM features can provide better backups in an optimized amount of time, with less storage required. This technique can provide a 75% increase in speed.
- Multi-System Support: Users can monitor multiple systems, including Linux, open systems, VM-ware and hyper-v.
- Enhanced Performance: The software’s system requirements are lower compared to its competitors, and its interface has been simplified for one-click actions.
- Automated Workflows: Automation features let users tackle major workflows with a single click.
Microsoft System Center Suite Support
Microsoft System Center Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Microsoft System Center provides its users with datacenter management services to ensure complete endpoint protection. It offers multiple features for infrastructure management and data center solutions. Its comprehensive solutions for storage, computing, networking and security are best suited for businesses of all sizes.
* July 04, 2019 review derived from source on May 18, 2020
** Feb 31, 2019 review derived from source on May 18, 2020
*** July 19, 2019 review derived from source on May 18, 2020
****June 11, 2019 review derived from source on May 18, 2020
Based on 641 reviews: