What is McAfee EndPoint Security?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of McAfee EndPoint Security
- Gain Peace of Mind: Users get persistent protection from a top security vendor. It uses advanced features like machine learning and application containment to stay at the forefront of the endpoint security landscape.
- Stay Proactive Against Threats: It is designed for infection prevention, but also control if a system is infected. Using threat forensics, it tracks where infections are and how long the system has been exposed.
- Consolidated Defense: Users benefit from system and web protection and infection recovery, all in one platform. They do not need to learn additional software to round out their defense from all potential attack vectors.
- Flexible Management: It is easy to manage users and endpoint deployment. The software can be hosted on-premise or in the cloud.
- Core Threat Protection: The product comes equipped with a core threat protection suite that contains standard anti-virus, exploit protection, firewall and web control features.
- Machine Learning: Machine learning, and eventual evolution into AI and deep learning, allow the software to dissect threats and vulnerabilities at deeper levels than humans can, at faster speeds than a human could ever achieve. It identifies, resolves and learns lessons from exposures before a human might even become aware of the problem.
- Application Containment: It utilizes an application reputation grading system to determine how closely a new process should be monitored and contained to protect the system. Applications deemed above the threshold can be permitted to run without containment.
- Actionable Threat Forensics: Users can quickly and easily see where an infection is, why it’s occurring and how long the exposure has been present, in order to inform containment protocols.
- Web Control: Web control ensures safe browsing across a user’s enterprise. Potentially hostile or dangerous websites are tested and blacklisted if needed and network traffic is monitored to ensure hostile agents aren’t operating within the network. Blocking and detecting settings can be configured by an administrator.
McAfee Endpoint Security Suite Support
McAfee EndPoint Security Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
McAfee Endpoint Protection is a versatile tool that provides advanced security solutions for businesses of all sizes. It can provide its users with digital security in a single package. Many reviewers have noted that it takes a long time to complete scans, which slows down the systems. It can also distract users with frequent notifications and false-positive detection. Nonetheless, it does provide a user-friendly interface with regular updates to keep endpoint devices safe. If you are looking for well-rounded endpoint protection at an affordable price, this might be an appropriate product.
Based on 2316 reviews: