What is Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Kaspersky Security Center provides business-grade digital security and malware protection for businesses of any size. With a suite of highly-effective features like automated hardening, easy separation of admin and user roles, and single-console, it can aptly serve SMBs as well as large enterprises, or any managed service provider.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
Key differentiators & advantages of Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- One Product to Manage Them All: The software comes as a ready-to-deploy application, served via an on-site application or a cloud-based console. It comes with ready-to-use unified policies and support for employee-owned devices.
- Quick Deployment and Scanning: Deployment is quick and easy, even for remote offices. Scanning is also seamless.
- Streamline Routine Tasks: Kaspersky Security Center comes pre-loaded with a variety of management features to help streamline and simplify automated tasks. Tasks like administration duties and third-party software integrations can be easily and quickly carried out for a heterogeneous network.
- Gain Visibility and Control: It enables users to access to a single overview of their entire enterprise, showing physical, virtual and mobile device security details.
Kaspersky, a long-time veteran in the endpoint security software industry, serves over 400 million users and 270,000 corporate clients. Its suite of security products is among the most highly awarded in their categories. They have clients in diverse fields like energy, telecommunications, education, fashion and more. Some of their SMB customers include Ferrari, Probrand Group, AEFFE and Telefonica.
- Single “Pane of Glass” Overviews: Kaspersky Security Center presents its information in a single dashboard for a brief overview of its network and security devices. The overview console is web-based by design and does not require updates, does not need port communication, is platform agnostic, and is accessible on mobile devices.
- Prompt Response to Threats: Regardless of a business's size, the product can help a business monitor their endpoints and react quickly. It offers continuous monitoring on a device’s file system, its integrity, its registry hives, firewall status and the status of its connected hardware.
- Easy-to-Manage Multiple Endpoints: Managing security policies, deployment, configuration and more are handled through the product’s intuitive web console, giving users better insight into their networks.
- Support for Employee-Owned Devices: Users can deploy Kaspersky Security Center on mobile devices that are outside of their network. Admins can track devices, remotely lock and wipe them, and hook into provisioning technology over the air.
- Self-Service Portal: Its self-service portal for employees can handle a number of device-centered features (wipes, SIM-watch, remote lock, find) for the user, easing administrator workloads.
- Simple Firewall Management: The product lets you configure firewall rules directly from its single console, in a platform-agnostic environment.
- Native Integrations With Third-Party Services: The product offers native integrations into the Amazon Web Services cloud environment.
Kaspersky Security Center Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is not currently available from the company. Instead, users are encouraged to utilize the robust training options available.
phonePhone: Phone support is provided to customers at 1 (781) 503-1820. Available call times and turnaround times are currently unknown.
schoolTraining: Kaspersky offers a free support center to its clients. The support center offers user advice, training videos and documentation. The company also has two distinct certification paths for users — one for professionals and the other for systems engineers.
local_offerTickets: To request technical support, users should log into their account and then submit a support ticket.