What is Kaspersky Endpoint Security?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- One Product to Manage Them All: The software comes as a ready-to-deploy application, served via an on-site application or a cloud-based console. It comes with ready-to-use unified policies and support for employee-owned devices.
- Quick Deployment and Scanning: Deployment is quick and easy, even for remote offices. Scanning is also seamless.
- Streamline Routine Tasks: Kaspersky Security Center comes pre-loaded with a variety of management features to help streamline and simplify automated tasks. Tasks like administration duties and third-party software integrations can be easily and quickly carried out for a heterogeneous network.
- Gain Visibility and Control: It enables users to access to a single overview of their entire enterprise, showing physical, virtual and mobile device security details.
- Single “Pane of Glass” Overviews: Kaspersky Security Center presents its information in a single dashboard for a brief overview of its network and security devices. The overview console is web-based by design and does not require updates, does not need port communication, is platform agnostic, and is accessible on mobile devices.
- Prompt Response to Threats: Regardless of a business's size, the product can help a business monitor their endpoints and react quickly. It offers continuous monitoring on a device’s file system, its integrity, its registry hives, firewall status and the status of its connected hardware.
- Easy-to-Manage Multiple Endpoints: Managing security policies, deployment, configuration and more are handled through the product’s intuitive web console, giving users better insight into their networks.
- Support for Employee-Owned Devices: Users can deploy Kaspersky Security Center on mobile devices that are outside of their network. Admins can track devices, remotely lock and wipe them, and hook into provisioning technology over the air.
- Self-Service Portal: Its self-service portal for employees can handle a number of device-centered features (wipes, SIM-watch, remote lock, find) for the user, easing administrator workloads.
- Simple Firewall Management: The product lets you configure firewall rules directly from its single console, in a platform-agnostic environment.
- Native Integrations With Third-Party Services: The product offers native integrations into the Amazon Web Services cloud environment.
Kaspersky Security Center Suite Support
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Kaspersky Endpoint Protection provides multi-layered and advanced endpoint protection based on a combination of machine learning, big data threat intelligence and human experience. Many reviewers have noted that it consumes a large number of system resources that can slow down devices’ performance. It can also be annoying with false positive detection and complex navigation. Overall, Kaspersky does provide a user-friendly solution with regular updates to keep your endpoint devices safe. It offers on-site and remote support services to businesses of all sizes.
Based on 1865 reviews: