What is Herjavec Group?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Herjavec Group is a global cybersecurity firm that provides users with comprehensive protection to minimize threats and cyber attacks. It offers expertise in comprehensive security services, which include professional and managed security services.
It is designed for complex and multi-technology environments. It also helps users protect business assets, including information, data, IT infrastructure and employees. It delivers a suite of cybersecurity inclusions and modules to enterprise organizations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Herjavec Group?
Key differentiators & advantages of Herjavec Group
- Comprehensive Information: Herjavec Group combines technical and human intelligence to provide customers with enriching information, data and alerts. It helps optimize the organization’s IT security monitoring, incident detection and response times.
- Visibility and Support: It offers security monitoring 24/7, supporting major SIEM platforms through 5 global SOCs. It can help log, alert, enrich and escalate containment and remediation.
- Flexible Managed Solutions: It supports proactive device management and threat detection. Users can benefit from co-managed SIEM, enhanced threat visibility, unrestricted data access and cross-client data correlation.
- Privacy and Compliance: It prioritizes privacy and compliance initiatives with business requirements. Users can ensure consistent improvement by regularly assessing policies, privacy programs and detective measures.
- Reduces Noise: Herjavec Group can filter the alerts that users receive, reducing the number of false positives and enrich escalations with context and cross-client intelligence.
Herjavec Group is a global leader in cybersecurity operations. They are certified experts that has been ranked #1 on IDC Security Services Leader, Cybersecurity 500 and Security Company of the Year from Cyber Defense Magazine.
- Advisory Services: Herjavec Group identifies vulnerabilities in the security environment and creates a remediation strategy that helps improve security posture. Its compliance experts prepare users for regional and industry directives like GDPR.
- Managed Security Services: It provides on-premise or cloud-based proactive threat detection and security engineering. Users can defend organizations from highly sophisticated, targeted cybercrime threats with its SOC 2 Type 2 certified managed security services practice.
- Identity Services: Herjavec Group can support the assessment, design, deployment and management of identity solutions. It helps increase visibility and gives users control over their data and access permissions. Enterprises can protect corporate data and information assets to safeguard legal responsibilities and financial well-being.
- PCI Compliance: It can help users assess and remediate payment card initiatives, ensuring compliance with the PCI data security standards.
- Incident Response: Herjavec Group provides users with strategic and prompt responses to deal with security incidents, which can reduce recovery time, costs and damage to businesses. It offers incident response retainers and hourly rate packages to support remediation processes.
- Technology Solutions: It offers technology solutions that can solve complex operational challenges. Its team can lead security projects through technology selection, design review, architecture assessment and technology implementation and optimization.
Herjavec Group Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: For any queries, email [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can call 416-639-2193 for customer support.
schoolTraining: It offers training options that include blogs, webinars and security workshops.
local_offerTickets: Customers can email [email protected] or call 1-877-275-5549, with additional phone numbers for international customers provided on the website. An online support system is also available on the HG portal.