What is EventTracker?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of EventTracker
- Improves Threat Response: It offers security orchestration and automated response functionality, which consolidates data sources, uses threat intelligence feeds information and automates responses to improve efficiency. It reduces response times, improves remediation consistency and increases SOC productivity.
- Enhances Detection: Netsurion integrates ATT&CK into the EventTracker SIEM platform for actionable threat intelligence. It improves data protection and cybersecurity maturity by enhancing readiness against stealthy adversaries and future threats. This comprehensive co-managed solution can increase visibility and accelerate detection.
- Vulnerability Assessment: It helps avoid attacks by identifying vulnerable systems and versions. Its managed vulnerability assessment service provides users with scheduled scans, detailed reports and dashboard, accurate results and prioritization of exploitable data.
- Ensures Compliance: EventTracker helps organizations secure their environment, form baselines, track user activity, send probable violation alerts and create audit-ready reports. Its solutions help ensure compliance and maintain it by automating the steps required by each standard.
- Advanced Analytics: It offers user and entity behavior analytics, which can trigger actionable, detailed alerts when any unusual entity or user behavior occurs through machine learning capabilities. Its security intelligence platform helps users understand and predict normal system activities and event occurrences within an enterprise.
- Co-Managed SIEM: It offers a co-managed security solution to control costs, strengthen security defenses, respond effectively and optimize the team’s capabilities. EventTracker SIEM helps analyze real-time data and collect, store, investigate and report on log data for forensics, incident response and regulatory compliance.
- Threat Protection and Compliance: It offers adaptive machine learning, that optimizes firewall and Office 365 security by detecting unknown and abnormal behavior. Its real-time alerting and remediation recommendations defends the security network. EventTracker Essentials provide a comprehensive solution to its users, including administration, analysis and compliance capabilities.
- Endpoint Detection and Response: EventTracker enables proactive prevention by detecting and blocking malware and advanced threats as they unfold on servers and workstations. It reduces time spent at all stages in a threat chain, including lateral movement, enhancing endpoint security effectiveness. It also protects against mutating malware and zero-day attacks.
- Comprehensive SIEM: It helps organizations improve awareness, log analysis, detection and incident response across workstations, servers, locations, network devices and teams. False positives can be reduced with the correlation of unknown processes and refined internal whitelisting. Security Center’s built-in compliance monitoring and reporting options enable regulated industries to simplify the audit process and reduce audit times.
- Centralized Log Management: It provides administrators with real-time alerting and in-memory correlation and helps monitor the systems and components. It offers various features, including fast log search, secure log storage, reports, knowledge base and dashboards.
- Protect Office 365: EventTracker restores visibility to the user, application and data behavior through PowerShell Activity Tracking, audit/logging and SOC to detect and escalate incidents. Office 365 security can become easier with constant monitoring, rapid alerts, comprehensive reporting and executive dashboards.
EventTracker Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
EventTracker is a SIEM platform that provides its users with a cybersecurity solution that unifies machine learning, behaviour analytics and security orchestration. It is best suited for organizations that need advanced threat protection and are looking to streamline compliance management.
* Mar 13, 2018 review derived from source on May 28, 2020
** Dec 12, 2018 review derived from source on May 28, 2020
*** Dec 13, 2018 review derived from source on May 28, 2020
**** Jan 22, 2018 review derived from source on May 28, 2020
Based on 65 reviews: