What is ESET Endpoint Security?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
ESET Endpoint Security is a security and data protection product based out of Slovakia that is ideal for businesses of all sizes. The product provides a full range of endpoint protection features to help it stay on top of known and unknown threats. Encryption, server security, two-factor authentication, leak protection, threat protection and more are all included in the software package.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ESET Endpoint Security?
Key differentiators & advantages of ESET Endpoint Security
- Secure Your Business: By utilizing this software, enterprises can take control of their digital workspaces and guard against threats that could compromise business by securing devices, networks and traffic.
- Save Money: Digital threats can cost businesses millions of dollars annually. Endpoint security software can detect these threats, neutralize them and even prevent them before they happen, saving users money.
- Prevent Data Breaches: This software helps to prevent data breaches by locking down attack and theft vectors from the moment of installation.
- Detect Advanced Threats: The software detects and analyzes rogue software or malware, guarding against unknown threats as they evolve to bypass traditional detection software.
ESET has accrued numerous awards for their endpoint software solution. In 2017, they were awarded “lightest endpoint security solution” by AV-Comparatives, a five-star rating from The Channel Co, a five-out-of-five from SC Media and an AAA rating from SE Labs. ESET has numerous clients across various industries, not just in the IT sector. Clients include the Industrial Federal Credit Union, Honda, Mercury Engineering, Mitsubishi, Vancis and more.
- Protect Against Ransomware: The platform helps secure users from encryption based attacks by isolating threats and preemptively blocking any rogue encryption methods before they can take over storage devices.
- ESET Management Server: The ESET Management Server lets users manage all deployments and instances from a single pane of glass, which can be installed on either Windows or Linux.
- Machine Learning: The platform boasts a sophisticated machine learning endpoint solution that utilizes neural networks to automatically detect and act upon threats.
- Memory Scanner: The product’s memory scanner scans potential threats as they consume memory, disabling them as soon as they decloak themselves.
- In-product Sandbox: A sandbox feature is included in the product, helping users test suspicious files and isolate threats before they can reach a machine or network.
- Botnet Protection: Botnet protection is a key feature of ESET. It stops any malicious processes or network requests, ensuring networks aren’t used as part of a botnet.
- Behavioral Protection: ESET monitors the user’s system resources and behavior. It uses a set of predefined rules to recognize and act on suspicious behavior if other software is using abnormal amounts of resources or enacting abnormal processes.
ESET Endpoint Security Suite Support
Support options from ESET are limited at this time, though some support options are included with the purchase of a product license. The company only offers a self-service knowledge base in the English language.
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot email support at this time.
phonePhone: Phone support is not available from ESET at this time.
schoolTraining: Self-training and self-support are available to license holders. The company also has a chat forum where users can discuss technical problems.
local_offerTickets: There is no ticketing option from ESET at this time.