What is ESET Endpoint Security?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of ESET Endpoint Security
- Secure Your Business: By utilizing this software, enterprises can take control of their digital workspaces and guard against threats that could compromise business by securing devices, networks and traffic.
- Save Money: Digital threats can cost businesses millions of dollars annually. Endpoint security software can detect these threats, neutralize them and even prevent them before they happen, saving users money.
- Prevent Data Breaches: This software helps to prevent data breaches by locking down attack and theft vectors from the moment of installation.
- Detect Advanced Threats: The software detects and analyzes rogue software or malware, guarding against unknown threats as they evolve to bypass traditional detection software.
- Protect Against Ransomware: The platform helps secure users from encryption based attacks by isolating threats and preemptively blocking any rogue encryption methods before they can take over storage devices.
- ESET Management Server: The ESET Management Server lets users manage all deployments and instances from a single pane of glass, which can be installed on either Windows or Linux.
- Machine Learning: The platform boasts a sophisticated machine learning endpoint solution that utilizes neural networks to automatically detect and act upon threats.
- Memory Scanner: The product’s memory scanner scans potential threats as they consume memory, disabling them as soon as they decloak themselves.
- In-product Sandbox: A sandbox feature is included in the product, helping users test suspicious files and isolate threats before they can reach a machine or network.
- Botnet Protection: Botnet protection is a key feature of ESET. It stops any malicious processes or network requests, ensuring networks aren’t used as part of a botnet.
- Behavioral Protection: ESET monitors the user’s system resources and behavior. It uses a set of predefined rules to recognize and act on suspicious behavior if other software is using abnormal amounts of resources or enacting abnormal processes.
ESET Endpoint Security Suite Support
ESET Endpoint Security Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
ESET Endpoint Protection offers on-premise or cloud-based management to provide multi-layers of defense against advanced malware. It offers a comprehensive security array to ensure the safety of devices. It has a small footprint, but many reviewers have noted that it can slow down a device's performance. Also, a lot of users mention difficulties in setting policies and scanning files. Overall, it’s a user-friendly solution that provides regular updates to keep all your endpoint devices safe. Full disk encryption is an add-on feature that provides users with increased data security.
Based on 1331 reviews: