What is CrowdStrike Falcon?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
CrowdStrike Falcon is a digital security and endpoint defense product. The company is well recognized in its industry, playing a key role in the cybersecurity space and investigating major breaches like the Sony Pictures hack and the 2016 Democratic National Convention hack.
With an assortment of standard and unique features and flexible pricing, it is built for businesses of any size.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CrowdStrike Falcon?
Key differentiators & advantages of CrowdStrike Falcon
- Save Money: Cyberattacks can cost agencies millions of dollars. By deploying endpoint security software, users can save money and time.
- Manage Devices: With device management and policies, users can take greater control over their deployed devices, and they manage everything from updates to installations.
- Replace Ineffective Antivirus: The product is a full-service antivirus and endpoint security solution, all rolled into one.
- Flexible pricing: Flexible pricing tiers give users flexibility in what features they want for their business.
CrowdStrike Falcon is a well-regarded endpoint protection application that has received accolades from Gartner, Forrester and IDC Marketscape. CrowdStrike serves a diverse client base, with users in IT, finance, manufacturing, entertainment and more. Some major customers include Pokemon, ADP, Telstra, Rackspace, Sony, Sega, Berkshire Bank and the state of Wyoming.
- Defend Against All Threat Types: This software comes ready to defend against all threat types, from malware to viruses to trojans, worms and intrusions.
- Machine Learning: Falcon combines machine learning modules with its malware detection and removal tools to automatically defend against threats.
- Ransomware Protection: It defends against ransomware by blocking unauthorized executables and encryption attempts.
- Cloud-Based: Protection is delivered in the cloud, reducing the need for complicated software installs or dividing IT’s resources.
- Modular System: Though the product comes with a standard set of features, it can also be customized by purchasing additional modules like Falcon Spotlight or Falcon for Mobile.
- Instant Response: Indicator of attack behaviors are detected by the system, allowing users to instantly take action against threats before they can become breaches. In addition to powerful, user-operated management, AI modules can be trained to handle threats.
- No Performance Hit: Because it deploys in the cloud, Falcon has almost no performance impact on endpoint devices.
CrowdStrike Falcon Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can obtain support or send inquiries to the company via email by emailing [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone support options are available to customers, though hours vary by location. To find support for a specific region, users should visit https://www.crowdstrike.com/contact-us/.
schoolTraining: In addition to a resource library of educational videos and documents, CrowdStrike also offers professional training services and certification programs. The professional services are a pay-by-the-student model.
local_offerTickets: Users will need to log in to their support account to be able to access ticketing information.