What is Comodo Endpoint Security?
Advanced Endpoint Protection Solution for Small Medium Enterprise
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Comodo Endpoint Security
• Endpoint Protection Coverage - Up to 200 devices
• Mobile Device Manager and Inventory Manager allow for the remote provisioning, configuration and control of android, iOS and Windows devices
• Create default security profiles for devices and endpoints, schedule regular malware scans, create application blacklists and whitelists, define password complexity, restrict device access to corporate mail, force encrypted communications, track user activity
• Cloud Based Sandbox, static and dynamic analysis
• Allows for the configuration of security policies and visibility into the security posture
• Push critical applications and security updates out to endpoints
• Identify unknown software applications, quickly moving them to a verdict of known good or known bad with Comodo's local, and cloud-based Specialized Threat Analysis and Protection (STAP) engine
Comodo Endpoint Security Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Comodo Endpoint Security provides its users with active breach protection in a single platform. Its automatic containment and crowd-sourced intelligent knowledge base provide advanced security solutions to small and medium-scale organizations against known and unknown threats.
* Apr 18, 2019 review derived from source on May 25, 2020
** Mar 18, 2019 review derived from source on May 25, 2020
*** June 11, 2019 review derived from source on May 25, 2020
**** June 07, 2019 review derived from source on May 25, 2020
Based on 65 reviews: