What is Comodo cWatch?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Comodo cWatch is a cybersecurity platform that delivers comprehensive protection for websites, web applications and web servers with its six-layer stacked security solution. It ensures complete website protection with early detection, instant malware removal and proactive preventive methods.
It is a cloud-based, managed security service that leverages actionable intelligence to protect networks against malware, blacklisting, hacking and more. It can be used with any CMS, regardless of size or purpose.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Comodo cWatch?
Key differentiators & advantages of Comodo cWatch
- Increased Protection: Block malicious attacks by filtering web traffic to ensure the safety of vulnerable website code. Patchless malicious behavior obstruction helps protect against the latest vulnerabilities and threats.
- Enhance Website Performance: Fine-tuned settings and customization options enhance security and performance. Four levels of content caching improve website speed. Integrate with other providers and assign experts to complete the configuration process.
- Consistent Monitoring and Detection: A lightweight monitoring system combats security threats. Quickly scan websites to discover signs of alerts and hacks from blacklist admins. Proactive alert systems prompt users through email, SMS, Slack or RSS. It also helps users create weekly or monthly reports.
- Improve Security: Boost revenue, brand reputation and customer trust through advanced website protection viewpoints and proactive defense mechanisms. SSL certificates are also delivered to ensure transit security and data encryption.
- Mobile Security: Mobile security secures data and apps through safe browsing, ID protection, app lock features, VPN and high-performance malware engines. Increase phone safety through SD card protection, cloud scanning, regularly updated virus database and more.
Comodo cWatch is an enterprise-grade security solutions provider that protects its users from 18,000+ unknown threats. Its SIEM platform analyzes data from 85 million intelligent sources to scan and intercept security threats, preventing damage to websites.
- Malware Removal: Safeguard businesses from malware attacks and infection through malware detection scanning, prevention and removal capabilities. Continuous website monitoring detects incidents, cause identification and remediation to harden websites.
- Content Delivery Network: Improve the performance of web applications and websites through a system of distributed servers. There are 29 CDN node locations available worldwide to reach the users. It delivers web content faster to shorten distances and meet traffic spikes. It can also increase site scores and search engine rankings. CDN browser caching is leveraged to help users save bandwidth.
- Security Incident and Event Management: SIEM provides regular security monitoring, advanced threat detection, forensics and incident management. Reduce large numbers of events into prioritized threats, identify changes in network behavior with activity baselines and data flow searches in historical mode or real-time streaming.
- Web Application Firewall: Protect web activities against advanced attacks like SQL injection, cross-site scripting and denial-of-service by eliminating vulnerabilities entering or exiting websites. Destroy unsafe requests, protect login pages and account registration forms, block malicious bots and brute force attacks.
- Security Operations Center: Certified security analysts monitor, assess and defend applications, websites, data centers, databases, desktops, networks, servers and other endpoints. State-of-the-art technology monitors security regularly. Response layers manage heavy lifting, offloading costs of in-house experts.
- Website Compliance: Merchants and service providers can comply with payment card industry data security standards. It hardens security environments, configures system parameters and disables unnecessary services to prevent misuse and keep system audit components safe.
Comodo cWatch Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support isn’t mentioned. However, there is a live chat option available on their website.
phonePhone: Users can call +1 (844) 260-2204 or +1 8442602204 for customer support. Additional phone numbers for assistance with Comodo’s digital certificate products and consumer security products are available on the website.
schoolTraining: It offers training options that include white papers, articles, how to’s, blogs, a knowledge base and FAQs.
local_offerTickets: Customers can register an account at support.comodo.com and submit a support ticket.