What is Catapult Systems?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Catapult Systems is a digital services firm that builds and sustains IT business solutions. It provides users with Microsoft-focused inclusions that specialize in digital transformation and cloud-based technologies. It is designed for mid and large-size organizations to solve complex business challenges.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Catapult Systems?
Key differentiators & advantages of Catapult Systems
- Improves Productivity: It provides a fully customizable grants management solution that layers business processes onto Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It uses a scalable architecture that offers opportunities for future development and enhancement.
- Enhances Security: Catapult Systems helps build, improve and maintain a secure environment. It provides a central view of the security stack and helps users understand the organization’s security gaps.
- Transform IT Infrastructure: It helps companies evolve their Microsoft infrastructure services and capabilities using the System Center suite. With centralized configuration and operations management to reduce cost, businesses can increase productivity and optimize existing infrastructure.
- Accelerate Data Speed: Catapult Systems helps users dig deeper into data by providing consistent and accurate insights. Users can accelerate the speed of data-driven initiatives using AI.
Catapult Systems is an award-winning firm that serves clients across the spectrum. With 13 gold and four silver Microsoft competencies, Catapult is at the top of .01% of Microsoft partners. Industries that it serves include manufacturing, energy, financial services, hospitality, healthcare, retail and technology.
- Agile Analytics: Catapult Systems helps users to gather valuable insights from data to drive actionable decisions. It is based on identifiable trends, needs and targeted services.
- Applications Services: The requirement evaluation process collects users’ input to identify valuable system features and create precise enterprise solutions. It delivers applications with a shared risk alignment.
- Fuse: It provides a communication and collaboration portal, Fuse, creating a seamless experience for employees. It brings together SharePoint, Teams, Yammer, and OneDrive with Office 365 tools, PowerApps, Power BI, Flow and more to drive productivity.
- Spyglass: It simplifies security and compliance by aligning security requirements with technology that provides expert deployment. Users can connect security goals into one centralized location.
- Azure Cloud Services: Catapult Systems delivers Microsoft Azure cloud services that provide a suitable platform or help users create a multi-cloud strategy to diversify the cloud environment.
- Advisory Services: It offers customized advisory services that provide a balanced approach for stability and agility. Its sound research, data gathering and analysis techniques help clients deliver ROI for business and foster digital transformation.
Catapult Systems Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot contact support via email.
phonePhone: Users can call 1-800-528-6248 for customer support.
schoolTraining: Catapult Systems offers training options that include blogs and webinars.
local_offerTickets: Ticketing options are not available.
Catapult Systems Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 15 reviews: