What is Blackberry Spark?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Blackberry Spark
- Consume Fewer System Resources: Consumes 10 times fewer computing resources than standard endpoint products as it is built around efficient code.
- Automate Workflows: Automate the software experience with a robust API and utilize its powerful AI features.
- Secure Your Enterprise: Offers several software features to help users lock down their enterprise against attackers and malware.
- Eliminate Signatures: Eliminates threat signatures and prevents update stalls due to scans, preventing slowdowns.
- Malware Prevention: Blocks up to 99% of malware attackers efficiently to keep endpoint devices safe.
- Simple Deployment and Management: Daily management or update monitoring is not required to be effective as it is simple to deploy and update.
- AI-Driven Protection: Handles threats like ransomware and malware without human intervention using artificial intelligence.
- Memory Exploitation Coverage: Strengthens back OS features against memory exploitations to guard against exploiting computer memory errors, which is a common attack vector for malicious actors.
- App Control: Administrators can lock down specific applications for either preventing infection or containing it.
- Device Control: Set parameters for devices connecting to company networks using sophisticated device control features. Settings can be as granular as serial numbers or as general as device categories.
- Console Reporting: A robust reporting window is provided to easily assess and share threat-relevant data within an enterprise.
Blackberry Spark Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
SparkPROTECT provides its users with AI-driven security tools to proactively prevent advanced cyber threats and malware. Its cloud-based solution can prevent zero-day attacks and keep the entire threat lifecycle safe. It is a great choice for organizations seeking advanced multiple attack vector protection.
Based on 132 reviews: