What is Bitdefender GravityZone?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Bitdefender GravityZone is a dedicated network and device security product that is tailor-made to defend against malware, viruses, zero-day attacks and more. It touts itself as being a “multi-layered” approach to device and network security, able to secure devices of any kind.
It’s a singular approach that is ideal for businesses of any size, or any managed service provider that is serving a company.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Bitdefender GravityZone?
Key differentiators & advantages of Bitdefender GravityZone
- A Singular Solution: Network and device defense can sometimes require multiple redundant security solutions. With Bitdefender GravityZone for endpoint security, users can enjoy having just one solution to cover all of their needs.
- Maintain Uptime: Viruses and malware attacks can cripple a user’s system, costing thousands of dollars in downtime. Recovering from an attack can also be painful and detract from productivity. Endpoint products can help prevent attacks before they happen and help users maintain their uptime.
- No Slowdowns: Scans and other preventative measures can be costly on system resources, grinding everything to a near halt. Bitdefender can scan systems with little cost to system resources.
- Simplified Security Management: The software simplifies management with intuitive dashboards and simple automation features like automated detection and scanning.
Bitdefender GravityZone has been a leading endpoint security product for over 10 years, providing support for businesses in the IT, medical, construction, manufacturing, energy and education sectors. The product was named a Forrester Wave leader in 2018 and serves over 500 million devices. Some major clients of Bitdefender GravityZone include Insight Enterprises, Olmec Systems, VPLS and Mytech Partners.
- Machine Learning: Machine learning features can help automate the malware detection and removal process. The app’s machine learning abilities are enabled by the world’s largest global intelligence cloud.
- Highly Sophisticated Detection and Protection: The software comes with highly sophisticated detection and prevention features. It can detect known and unknown malware, script-based attacks, fileless attacks, PowerShell attacks and malware that attacks before execution.
- Rolls Back Malicious Changes: Often, an attacker will gain access to a system or malware will attack. This is why being able to rollback and restore a user’s system is so critical. The product can initiate automatic backups and rollbacks to help systems stay safe from potentially fatal intrusions.
- Layered Security: Users can identify common or never-before-seen threats with machine learning, anti-exploit technology, application and content control.
- Simple to Setup and Maintain: The product is delivered as a virtual application, and is rapidly deployable and nearly infinitely scalable. It can protect almost any potential endpoint, including networks and devices.
Bitdefender GravityZone Suite Support
The company offers two levels of support: standard and premium. Both tiers come with a number of support features, though enterprise premium support comes with three additional levels of support: silver, gold or platinum.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is available to all tiers of customers. However, prioritization rates will be affected depending on the tier. Standard support comes with basic email support, silver premium offers prioritized support, gold premium offers dedicated support and platinum offers named support.
phonePhone: All tiers of support have access to phone support, though much like their email support, the response times are also tiered. Standard support comes with basic phone support, silver premium offers prioritized support, gold premium offers dedicated support and platinum offers named support.
schoolTraining: Bitdefender GravityZone offers a vast library of helpful documentation and training videos for its customers, regardless of their chosen support options. The company also offers a certification program for its products.
local_offerTickets: All tiers of support have access to the company’s ticketing system. However, response time varies greatly depending on the support qualifications. For example, standard support members have a response time of 24 hours for severity three or four issues. For comparison, platinum members have a turnaround time of four hours. For more information, users should visit https://www.bitdefender.com/business/customer-portal/enterprise-premium-support.html.