What is Carbon Black Endpoint Protection?
Industry Specialties: Serves the IT sector
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Carbon Black Endpoint Protection
- Maintain Compliance: Maintain compliance with important frameworks such as PCI-DSS, HIPAA, SOX, FISMA and NERC
- Stay Secure: Carbon Black Enterprise Security has won numerous awards, including 2010’s “Best Anti-Malware Solution” from Homeland Security Awards.
- On-Site Data Recovery: CB Response offers access to a complete record of every endpoint’s data, regardless of whether or not it’s online.
- Work From The Cloud: Carbon Black provides a single, lightweight portal to their suite of cloud endpoint protection software.
Since its founding in 2002, Carbon Black has served a variety of customers, primarily in the tech space. They have approximately 80 partners, including IBM and VMware, and provide their services to 3,700 plus customers, 33 of which are Fortune 100 partners.
- Central Whitelist: CBEP operates with a central database of whitelisted software. Meaning that software is analyzed for threats and then ranked in the program’s database, preventing rogue software from taking over.
- Continuous Monitoring: Carbon Black employs a “continuous monitoring” technique, meaning it is always watching to ensure threats don’t sneak by. CBEP constantly records threats giving you instant feedback on your current security configuration.
- Visualization Chains: Scrutinize every angle of an attack with visualization chains, showing how the threat entered, and where it went after that.
- Installation Diversity: Carbon Black Enterprise Security is built to run on Windows, MacOS, Red Hat Linux and CentOS.