What is WebPT?
Industry Specialties: Serves the medical industry
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of WebPT
- Document Efficiently: Create and send specialty documentation, including progress notes, initial evaluation, flowsheets and discharge summaries.
- Gain Peace of Mind: Keep sensitive patient data secure and encrypted via bank-level modern encryption algorithms, and ensure data is HIPAA compliant as well.
- Accessibility: Data is accessible from any authorized, internet-connected computer, offering convenient access.
- Defensible Documentation: Ensure airtight documentation with integrated functional limitation reporting, therapy cap tracking, 8-minute rule calculations, CCI edit alerts and an ICD-10 code picker.
- Specialize and Customize: Digitally document all notes, send initial examinations, notes and flowsheets, and serve discharge papers using specialized, customizable templates.
- Analytics and Reporting: Access and work on detailed data tables from a main reporting dashboard. Use easy graphs and charts for valuable business insights.
- Interoperability: Facilitates a secure transfer of information between systems, enabling greater efficiency and data unity. Key integrations include Cerner, Epic, McKesson and athenahealth. Includes 24/7/365 monitoring from WebPT.
- Web-Based: Users can access the platform from any browser, anywhere. There’s no deployment costs or loss in productivity while the software is installing.
- Continuous Updates: Because the software is web-based, it frequently refreshes with new studies, formulas and testing criteria.
- Simplified Interface: Built around an intuitive workflow and offers features for a hassle-free experience such as dropdown checklists, auto-completing text boxes and much more.
- Home Exercise Program: Engage patients in video exercises with patient-facing functionality and design. Tap into a library of evidence-based therapy exercises available in up to eight different languages.
- Listing and Review Management: Improves online presence with a robust facility profile that provides automatic review updates, offers direct responses to reviews and analyses review trends.
- Billing: Maximize revenue and save time for quality healthcare with minimum claim errors using Therabill. Includes real-time analytics, detailed activity logs and one invoice from one company.
- Patient Outcomes Tracking: Drive faster recovery for patients with a built-in patient outcomes tracking system. Includes a library of industry-accepted tests for concrete performance goals and tracking therapists’ progress.
- Scheduling: Manage appointment calendars that sync with patient records and reduce no-shows by 30% by sending automatic reminders. Book remote appointments and launch live two-way video for virtual therapy using Virtual Visits.
- Revenue Cycle Management: Submit claims and expedite payments with high first-pass acceptance rate. Offers two RCM options:
- RevServe: Completely outsourced service. WebPT handles all billing responsibilities, including A/R management, reporting, collections benchmarking and medicare compliance.
- RevEquip: Hybrid model, allowing practices to control things like A/R management, credentialing, case management and more. WebPT offers management of outgoing claims, patient statement submissions, payment EDI management, workflow consultations and more.
- Patient Relationship Management: Increase engagement and reduce dropout rates by sending automated email campaigns to past patients and receiving actionable feedback indicating potential dropouts.
- Client Mobile App: Clients can access and manage their health data conveniently from a mobile app.
WebPT Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a Selecthub Market Analyst.
WebPT provides exceptional accessibility via its cloud deployment and has a user-friendly interface. Users also appreciate its hassle-free appointment scheduling. However, speed has been reported to be slow, and frequent glitches make it difficult to use. All in all, it can be a good choice, particularly for companies that fit its industry specialties.
Based on 574 reviews: