What is WebPT?
Industry Specialties: Serves the medical industry
WebPT EMR is a medical product designed to help doctors and clinicians keep track of patient medical records, store information and share important documentation. Primarily designed for physical therapists, the product can deliver documents, translate handwriting, fax, email and share vital medical records from any web-based device.
Ideal for businesses of all sizes, WebPT keeps patient records secure, cloud-based and accurate.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use WebPT?
Key differentiators & advantages of WebPT
- Document Efficiently: WebPT EMR can create and send specialty documentation, including progress notes, initial evaluation, flowsheets and discharge summaries.
- Gain Peace of Mind: Sensitive patient data is kept secure and encrypted, and is accessible from any web-based, authorized computer. WebPT EMR is not only HIPAA compliant but also employs bank-level and modern encryption algorithms to keep client data secure.
- Defensible Documentation: With integrated functional limitation reporting, therapy cap tracking, 8-minute rule calculations, CCI edit alerts and an ICD-10 code picker, you can make sure your documentation is airtight and holds up to intense scrutiny.
- Specialize and Customize: You can digitally document all notes (especially suited to those using WebPT for physical therapy), send initial examinations, notes, flowsheets and serve discharge papers all with customized and specialized templates. This gives you the option to add a unique flair to your work and customize it to support your workflow.
WebPT EMR is an industry-leading EMR software platform that has 83,030 members and 15,500 clinics using its software. It also boasts a 99% clinic retention rate. Major customers of WebPT include Spooner Physical Therapy, DeWitt Physical Therapy, A&M Therapy, JointCare Physical Therapy and more.
- Integrated Patient Relationship Management Software (PRM): The software comes with built-in patient relationship management software, and integrates well with other solutions.
- Mobile Client Application: The software has a mobile application for clients to access and manage their health data.
- Analytics and Reporting: WebPT EMR integrates with WebPT’s business analytics solutions. Its EMR application also comes equipped with basic BA features.
- Integrations/Interoperability: EMRs are built to be portable, and WebPT facilitates a secure transfer of information between practices.
- Web-Based: You and your staff can access WebPT EMR from any browser, anywhere. There’s no deployment costs or loss in productivity while the software is installing.
- Continuous Updates: Because the software is web-based, WebPT frequently refreshes with new studies, formulas and testing criterion.
- Simplified Interface: The software is built around an intuitive workflow, and has a wealth of features to support a painless and easy software experience. You can take advantage of drop down checklists, auto-completing text boxes and much more.
WebPT Suite SupportWebPT has robust support options, which include phone support, digital training and support ticketing.
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot email support at this time. Instead, they are encouraged to use the company’s robust support documentation.
phonePhone: You can call their support number at any time by calling 866-221-1870 and selecting option two.
schoolTraining: Though WebPT doesn’t offer any formal certifications, they do offer a documentation library and a wealth of webinars for users to peruse.
local_offerTickets: Support ticketing is simple and straightforward. There’s a simple contact form at https://www.webpt.com/contact-us/ for users to fill out for assistance.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 574 reviews: