What is Praxis EMR?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Praxis EMR
- Quality Medicine: Physicians can practice medicine in their own way without the constant editing of templates, which can be time-consuming and confusing.
- Faster Charting: Physicians can finish notes in under 45 seconds, as the system adapts to patterns to become faster and smarter over time.
- Usability: Physicians can review their writing and access information on the go via an intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Easy to Switch: Go paperless and scan over any paper records with ease. Securely import patient demographics and charts with sensitive information.
- Legal Protection: Prevent claims about practicing cookie-cutter medicine by using unique records for each patient.
- Concept Processing: Users can chart in their own unique way, with AI technology learning and adapting to their tendencies with use. With familiar or identical cases, it recognizes identical text and automatically finishes the case based on past similar instances.
- Patient-Provider Portal: Communicate, educate and engage patients online via an integrated portal, which automatically updates with information to share with patients. It also supports collaboration with other providers, management of population health and more.
- Intelligent Practice Advisories: Provides medical advice, support and treatment protocols based on patient data. The non-template format can be edited or created on the go.
- Document Manager: Import and archive paper charts, scanned documents, faxes and electronic files automatically with Scanaway, the system’s document management tool.
- Knowledge Exchanger: Access knowledge bases, share information with doctors around the world and enter information in a personalized way for understanding.
- Praxis Agents: Physicians can communicate through smart messengers on their behalf. The technology, which learns progressively, automates timely reminders and events, as well as helps engage patients with secure email and portal.
- Datum+: Allows the use of free text written in any language to seamlessly create, store and share any clinical data, as well as participate in any reporting program per requirement without rigid templates. Supports interoperability with regional and national electronic health records.
- No mobile app.
- Doesn’t have a hospitalist version.
Praxis EMR Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a Selecthub Market Analyst.
Along with a robust set of features for functions like billing and charting, Praxis EMR also provides a wide range of options to customize the product according to physician requirements. Its intuitiveness and the ability to learn from its users is also an important benefit. However, user feedback suggests a steep learning curve with the product, which may take some time to get used to. All in all, the product can be a good choice for practitioners who want a highly customizable EMR.
Based on 142 reviews: