What is Nextech?
Industry Specialties: Medical (serves Ophthalmology, Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Orthopedics and Medical Spa)
Nextech enables specialty practices to automate and streamline administrative processes and workflows. It aims to drive productivity and revenue while complying with laws to enhance the patient experience.
It offers several solutions, including EMR, practice management, revenue cycle management (RCM), patient engagement and compliance. Key features include billing, automation, compliance, charting and a patient portal.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Nextech?
Key differentiators & advantages of Nextech
- Save Time: Minimize time spent creating a schedule with a drag-and-drop interface and streamline the billing process with the RCM module.
- Maximize Revenue: Gain visibility across the entire practice with analytics and expedite payments with RCM features that speed up bill collection.
- Improve the Patient Experience: Patients can schedule appointments via text message and access their information on the portal. Providers have information such as wait time and test results to elevate provider-patient interaction.
- Optimize Administrative Tasks: A simple, automated scheduling and billing process prevents errors.
- Reduce Missed Appointments: Automated text message reminders minimize missed appointments, and patients can cancel their appointment via text message.
- Improve Provider Performance: Accommodate provider needs and schedules at multiple locations, gain actionable insights through practice performance trends, and speed up documentation with charting capabilities.
- Ensure Compliance: A HIPAA-certified cloud data center provides compliance peace of mind. Nextech is also ONC Health IT certified as well as EMV and ICD-10 compliant.
Offers solutions for ophthalmology, plastic surgery, dermatology, orthopedics and medical spa, serving more than 11,000 providers and 4,000 practices.
- Scheduling Capabilities: View and schedule all providers, procedure rooms, equipment or any combination of resources. Includes multi-provider, multi-location and multi-resource scheduling capabilities, along with limit or warning settings for multiple appointments.
- Appointment Tools: Move appointments by cutting and pasting, copying, or dragging and dropping. A first available appointment finder saves time. Automated text messages remind patients of their appointments, and responses automatically update the scheduler.
- Charting Capabilities: Quick charting with adaptive templates for different specialties simplify the process. Users can review charts, notes and refill prescriptions from anywhere.
- Billing: The revenue cycle management solution streamlines claims management, patient access, and denials and appeals.
- Patient Portal: Patients are able to make payments as well as view medical history and insurance information.
- Analytics: Access patient data such as demographics and practice performance trends to understand the overall health of the practice and maximize profitability.
These product limitations are based on user feedback and are accurate at the time of this review:
- A license is required per desktop computer.
- Time-consuming updates.
- Frequent glitches while faxing.
Apps, add-ons, direct messaging, technical documentation and additional product support options are listed on the website’s client support page.
mail_outlineEmail: Not specified.
phonePhone: Call 866.654.4396 Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST and Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: Educational webinars, a community forum, and product and support information accessible via the Community Portal.
schoolTraining: Available within the Community Portal.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 158 reviews: