What is Luminello?
Industry Specialties: Medical
One of the biggest appeals to Luminello is it’s affordability, offering both a free and a premium model. The specific needs of a healthcare facility will help to determine whether the free or premium version will be required.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Luminello
- Affordable: Luminello EMR is free to users, with certain additional features requiring a supplementary fee. There is also paid-for, premium version, which comes with more advanced features.
- Fewer Errors/More Accurate Treatment: By documenting and storing patient information electronically, you don’t run the risk of errors due to handwriting and legibility issues. In turn, practitioners can rest assured they are receiving correct information, which helps to provide the proper treatment the first time around.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency: With fewer errors and more accurate treatment, healthcare facilities can increase their daily traffic without sacrificing quality of care. Clinicians can access a patient’s stored medical files quickly and easily, allotting them more time to spend on patient treatment and less time documenting and charting.
- Security of Information: Data is kept secure and private — data is backed up off-site every night and only authorized users have access to a patient’s medical chart. Luminello also meets HIPAA compliance regulations and highly encrypts all data and messages.
Luminello is designed for private practices rather than hospitals, specifically mental and behavioral health practices. Offering both a premium and a free model (with optional add-ons), Luminello is suitable for mental health facilities of virtually any size.
Remember, not all of these features are included with Luminello’s free version. A number of these tools are add-ons, which will require additional fees, or are only included in the premium model.
- Calendar/Scheduling: The calendar scheduler allows users to book appointments in real-time. Users can view their appointments daily, weekly, or monthly on the calendar and schedule automatic email confirmations and appointment reminders to be sent out.
- Public Profile and E-Screening: The process of screening patients is very time-consuming; Luminello features customizable intake forms to cover the essentials, such as clinical, scheduling and payment information to speed up the screening process.
- E-Prescribing: Linked to a patient’s chart, Luminello’s e-prescribing tool provides information such as a medication favorites list, medication interaction checker, medication history, pharmacy location and more. Luminello also provides EPCS in all 50 states.
- Custom Forms: Luminello’s form editor allows users to create their own custom note plates, questionnaires and admin forms.
- Integration: Luminello integrates with insurance billing to submit claims, check insurance eligibility and more. Credit card payments are also accepted. With Bluefin, a partner of Luminello, users can charge, pre-authorize and refund transactions directly from a patient’s chart.
- Patient Portal: Patients can access their medical history through Luminello’s enhanced portal. Patients are able to create their own insurance-ready billing statements, manage appointments, update payment information and more.
Luminello Suite Support
Luminello doesn’t offer phone support, instead, all support and sales questions must be submitted by email or through the contact form on their website.
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for EMR Software
The following reviews for Luminello are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.