What is CureMD?
Industry Specialties: Medical
CureMD is a cloud-based solution that handles a number of a healthcare facility’s administrative and clinical tasks, from appointment scheduling and patient documentation all the way through the billing and payment process. It’s suitable for a variety of healthcare organizations and specialities of all sizes. Users can easily access and update a patient’s medical information as well as automate repetitive, time-consuming tasks.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use CureMD?
Key differentiators & advantages of CureMD
- Fewer Errors: Chart and document medical data electronically for fewer mistakes caused by human error. Eliminate any legibility of handwriting issues which might cause an incorrect diagnosis.
- More Accurate Treatment: Keep track of a patient’s entire medical history to ensure more accurate and effective healthcare with fewer documentation errors.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency: Access a patient’s information with one quick search. Combined with fewer errors and more accurate treatment, this enables an increase in daily traffic and the quality of healthcare.
- Security of Information: Store sensitive medical information and avoid the risk of it being misplaced, destroyed or tampered with. Different access levels can be assigned to assure nobody has access to private information or information they don’t need.
- Increased Communication: View medical history and communicate with patients in real time on a mobile device to provide more effective treatment on the go.
- Stay Compliant: Avoid fines and secure customer data by complying with modern standards and security practices like MIPS, MACRA and HIPPA.
- Advanced Specialties: Users catering to specialities such as allergy, ambulatory surgery, behavioral health, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology and many others can stay agile and compliant.
CureMD serves a variety of clients in the medical industry, from small, specialty clinics to large hospitals with multiple departments.
- Enterprise Scheduling: Manage appointments and workflows automatically across locations. Scheduling and matching up physicians with speciality equipment is done using color coding. Includes waiting list management, automatic eligibility verification, family/group schedule, recurring appointments, chain scheduling and SMS/email notifications.
- Avalon EHR: Add lab orders, diagnosis, vitals and other patient information securely using the Avalon EHR app for iOS. Review, acknowledge, sign and assign lab results using the CPOE system in the iPad EHR.
- Patient Portal: Patients can view lab results, set up appointments, request prescription refills, make payments online and receive messages from their physicians on their own device.
- Workflow and Process Editor: Assemble component templates, data forms and a knowledge base to facilitate adaptation to the users' preferences using the configurable workflow and process editor.
- Auto Note: Compose sentences and paragraphs according to preferences and generate notes automatically through customizable templates.
- Outcome Analysis: Aggregate clinical outcomes and reports in compliance with national benchmarks and P4P standards.
- Integrated EKG Management System: Digitize EKG objects and attributes for storage directly in the EHR using this feature, available in Cardiology EHR. Incorporate consolidated patient records with the necessary data in reports.
- Interoperability: Exchange information with stakeholders and connect to health information exchanges, pharmacies, payers and others for interoperability.
- Electronic Prescription: Connect prescribers with pharmacies for a drug knowledge base, medication reconciliation, process refill requests or controlled substance e-prescribing. It also provides access to prescription benefits and adverse reactions information, and connects to thousands of pharmacies across the United States.
- Electronic Labs: Send orders and receive lab results electronically using lab interfacing. Includes trending and task assignment, comparisons of current and past results, and alerts for abnormal results.
- Document Imaging: Capture, scan and attach paper charts, clinical images, photographs, X-rays, audio files and medical drawings directly within CureMD, or use an integrated PACS system.
- Revenue Cycle Management: Convert medical services into cash reimbursements through claim preparation, same-day electronic claim submission, follow-up, electronic payment posting and other features.
- Discrete Reportable Transcription: Populate dictations in pre-designated templates using overnight transcription service for documentation cost reduction and discrete clinical findings.
- Personalized Dashboards: Easy-to-use dashboards include user-defined KPIs, financial forecasts, tasks and trends.
These are some main drawbacks of CureMD based on user feedback at the time of this review:
- No native mobile app for Android devices.
- Lacks handwriting recognition
- Not available for dentists
mail_outlineEmail: Not available. Live chat option available 24/7.
phonePhone: Call 212-852-0279 or (718) 684-9298, between 8 a.m. and 8:30 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: “Curewiki” provides immediate answers to common day to day questions. There are also webinars to stay up to date. An eLearning portal offers access to a dedicated account manager who provides support — online, onsite and over the phone. Extended support is available 24/7 for $250 per two hour time slot.
local_offerTickets: Link to support portal available within the application.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 66 reviews: