What is Clinicient?
Industry Specialties: Serves Medical Industries
Clinicient offers a customizable, flexible occupational speech and physical therapy EMR and billing software. It is an integrated web-based EMR for outpatient rehabilitation therapy practices that offers services like patient registration, scheduling, medical recording and documentation and billing solutions.
It lets users manage end-to-end clinical operations in one place. Beyond this, it allows for personalized user profiles. It lets the practice spend less time charting and more time paying attention to the needs of the patients.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Clinicient?
Key differentiators & advantages of Clinicient
- Single Patient Record: It is the first platform with single patient record, thus eliminating duplicate work. As a result, claims always match documentation.
- Automation: Insight automates two-thirds of the labor-intensive tasks of billing and collections, such as insurance eligibility and benefits verification, denial handling, claims corrections and remittance advice and more.
- Optimized Charges: The billing software automates workflows and allows for automated charge capture and aggregation, optimizes billable units, verifies charges before claim submission and more.
- Better Cash Flow: Automated claims procession, denial management and analytical tools facilitate better cash flow.
- Holistic View of Financial Health: The reporting tools and analytics gives a complete view of the health of the medical practice. It acts as a centralized place for practice metrics, KPIs and benchmarks.
- Dashboard Reporting: The simple dashboard makes it easy to identify performance issues for quick and timely action.
Clinicient’s EMR and billing platform was built to facilitate outpatient therapy businesses and to provide them with efficient workflow tools, automated processes, billing rules and payer intelligence to facilitate payments quicker and more efficiently with minimal manual work. They have processed nearly $1 billion in collections and millions of insurance claims from thousands of payers.
- Powerful EMR Software: It allows the practice to bill completely and compliantly, leading to speedy collections with daily billing, payment posting and follow up.
- Process Automation: Processes are automated from patient intake to final payment, thus curbing errors and ensuring speedy payments. This also streamlines claims processing. It also provides collaborative communication tools and transparent reporting and analysis.
- Partnership of Billing And Collections Professionals: The expert team of billing and revenue cycle management professionals ensure that revenue cycle best practices are followed. The payer rules are also constantly updated based on collective intelligence.
- Expert Revenue Cycle Management: It provides comprehensive reporting and analysis for outpatient rehab practice. The system also integrates monthly KPI metrics, monthly financials and an optional data-driven coaching and account overview.
Insight Platform Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can contact user support by filling up a form on the website contact page.
phonePhone: Phone support is available at 503.525.0275 from Mon-Fri, 5 a.m. - 5 p.m. PST.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be raised at Clincient’s website from its contact page.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 145 reviews: