What is ZoomShift?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
ZoomShift provides shift management and scheduling tools to businesses of all sizes, across all industries. Though all businesses can benefit from the available features, it is best suited for organizations with small to medium-sized workforces.
By leveraging powerful shift management functionalities, managers are able to build and manage schedules based on a variety of factors including multiple locations, employee availability and seasonality. With pre-built templates and a drag-and-drop interface, managers can streamline their scheduling processes, increase productivity and decrease errors.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ZoomShift?
Key differentiators & advantages of ZoomShift
- Reduce Errors: Managers can sort and filter schedules by day, week and month and use the drag and drop interface to prevent errors like double-scheduling employees.
- Consolidate Processes: ZoomsShift allows users to access all factors relevant to schedule creation conveniently in one place. Users can view availability, time off and shift swaps to create daily, weekly and monthly schedules.
- Improve Accountability: Provide employees with 24/7 access to the schedule, send notifications when there are changes and send reminders before shifts to reduce no-shows.
- Effective Communication: Leverage the system’s group chat and direct message functionalities to improve communication among all members of your team.
- Mobile: The system’s mobile app allows managers and employees to access the system from any internet-connected device.
ZoomShift provides scheduling solutions to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes, across all industries. Some of Zoomshift’s noteworthy customers include Jimmy John’s, Subway, Amazon, Ace Hardware, Walgreens and Holiday Inn.
- Schedule Management: Managers can copy schedules, apply templates, sort and filter, incorporate variables like location and seasonal needs, assign employees to shifts and enable the system to automatically create schedules.
- Absence Management: Track employee absences, time-off requests and PTO requests to facilitate vacation and leave tracking, and automatically update schedules with this information.
- Employee Self-Service: Employees can clock-in and clock-out for shifts directly through the employee portal. Through this portal, employees can also view timesheets, schedules, submit time-off requests, swap shifts and view their total hours worked.
- Integration: ZoomShift offers an Open API for integration with other HR solutions such as payroll or workforce management systems. ZoomShift also integrates with third-party applications such as Google Calendar, helping to synchronize data.
- Time Management: Time and attendance tracking functionality allows the system to track employee time, manage timesheets and export the information for payroll processing. The system also allows managers to create blackout dates to prevent employees from requesting time off during busy times.
- Employee Management: All employee information can be entered and stored in an employee database so that managers can easily access relevant information such as employee availability and what shift duties can be assigned to individual employees.
No system can be perfect, and as with any other software, ZoomShift has its downfalls. Some of the system’s limitations pertain to feature limitations and support availability. Some of the product limitations include:
- Phone support is only available during office hours
- Some of the system’s most popular features, including shift swap and open shift, are not available for basic subscription plan users
- There is no biometric functionality, such as fingerprint or facial recognition, for clock-in and clock-out
- The system does not include a built-in analytics tool
- Limited reporting options are available
ZoomShift Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Support is available via webchat through ZoomShift’s website. Requests for support sent through webchat typically receive a response within one hour of sending the request.
phonePhone: Users can call ZoomShift directly for support.
schoolTraining: Zoomshift provides access to a variety of help guides written by ZoomShift experts to help foster self-learning.
local_offerTickets: Tickets cannot be submitted for support.
Cost of Ownership for ZoomShift
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||