What is Ximble ?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Ximble, formerly known as NimbleSchedule, provides shift planning tools to businesses across all industries. The solution was acquired by Paycor in 2019, giving users access to Paycor’s full suite of HR solutions.
Additionally, this cloud-based product is built to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes. The system provides tools that assist with scheduling, time tracking, staff management and team communication.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Ximble ?
Key differentiators & advantages of Ximble
- Accessibility: The cloud-based system can be accessed from any internet-capable device. The mobile apps allow HR managers to complete a variety of tasks, enabling them to stay on top of scheduling demands.
- Efficiency: On average, Ximble users report a 5% increase in annual revenue per employee. Implementing the system also decreases the amount of time spent on schedule building by an average of 40%.
- User-Friendly Interface: The system’s interface allows managers to use a drag-and-drop feature to build schedules easily. The scheduling dashboards provide users with a high-level view of the current schedule.
- Boost Employee Engagement: By allowing employees to log into the system to check schedules and request changes, Ximble users see a 70% increase in attendance and punctuality on average.
Ximble boasts more than 100,000 users globally across all industries. Some of their noteworthy clients include Burberry, the Oscars, Hello Fresh and Ace Hardware.
- Time Tracking: Set the location where employees can clock in and clock out, enabling managers to track employees from the location map. This function offers facial recognition, unique PIN code and QR scanning capabilities through the app.
- XimbleChat: Collaborate with individual employees or the entire team in real time by creating channels and inviting team members to join the channel.
- Schedule Templates: Create schedule templates that can be easily customized and re-used as needed. Managers can drag and drop shifts, set staff availability and notify employees of schedule changes instantly.
- Analytics and Forecasting: Create schedules and allocate shifts based on historical data tracked by the system. Managers can view dashboard reports on labor costs, payroll, employee lateness, absences and more.
- Mobile App: Schedule employees, track time cards, approve employee requests and alert employees to open shifts through Ximble’s mobile app. The app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices.
LimitationsSome of the product limitations include:
- Timesheets are comparatively difficult to edit
- Employees cannot set their own six-digit PIN
- Does not allow users to have pre-saved shift blocks for easy scheduling
- Users are not able to scroll through the schedule when in month view
- The interface is not intuitive
- THe solution does not offer a robust API feature
Ximble Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Support experts can be reached by emailing [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone support is available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday.
schoolTraining: Ximble’s support page provides users with access to blog posts about relevant topics as well as a repository of video guides.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit a request for support via Ximble’s support page. Support experts will respond to the request via email.
Cost of Ownership for Ximble
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||