What is ScheduleBase?
ScheduleBase is a cloud-based solution that simplifies workforce scheduling processes for organizations. It is customizable and it allows business owners to manage and communicate with their employees in real-time and the format they choose to.
It facilitates easy tracking of varying schedules and allows submissions to be made from a computer or a mobile device. It sends out notifications to the employees about their shifts.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use ScheduleBase?
Key differentiators & advantages of ScheduleBase
- Flexible Platform: It offers organizations the flexibility to enter information or scheduling notes in whatever format they like. It also automatically populates the staff’s availability and special requests, if any.
- Easy Notifications: It lets an employer send notifications to its staff whenever a new schedule is ready. The notifications are also sent automatically sent to employees who are affected in case a schedule is modified.
- Post schedules on the Go: Users can post or edit employee schedules on-the-go with its mobile application. Employers can also view the notifications or any requests by their staff.
- Boosts Efficiency, Lowers Cost: It allows employees to post their requests while scheduling, thereby boosting the staff’s efficiency. It also reduces end cost for the organizations as they don’t have to waste time tracking their resources.
ScheduleBase manages assets for Enterprises, SMEs and startups.
- Hassle-Free Platform: It offers an easy-to-use platform that lets users start their scheduling process just by following a few simple steps.
- Easy Accessibility: It enables both the employers and employees access to work schedules from anywhere. Employers can create or edit staff schedules quickly and from anywhere.
- Real-Time Notifications: It sends real-time notifications to the employees whenever their shifts are affected by modifications or any updates in the schedules. These notifications are sent via email or text messages whenever a schedule is reposted or revised due to staff availability.
- Reporting and Communication: It also comes packed with features such as reporting and communication tools to facilitate hassle-free communication between the employers and their staff.
ScheduleBase Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Online queries can be sent to ScheduleBase’s email [email protected] For inquiries related to customer service, email can be sent to [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone queries can be directed at the toll free number 1-800-874-8801 or the support number: 1-701-235-5226. For international customers, the number is 1-701-235-5226.