What is SAP Workforce Scheduling?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
SAP Workforce Scheduling and Optimization by ClickSoftware is designed to facilitate a large, asynchronous workforce. It meets the needs of both field service businesses and workforce management software users.
SAP Workforce is built for businesses of any size, its features include security, workforce optimization, real-time analytics, automation, call taking and revenue boosting features.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SAP Workforce Scheduling?
Key differentiators & advantages of SAP Workforce Scheduling
- Leverage Demand: You can determine how much work needs to be done, where your workforce is — and where they’ll be.
- Find the Right Tech for the Job: With this software, you can evaluate a worker’s skill level and then assign them to the appropriate positions.
- Alleviate Bottlenecks: Bottlenecks can kill any field service company. With SAP Workforce, you can use the built-in analytics features to alleviate any bottlenecks by deploying or retracting resources.
- Reduce After-Sale Service Costs: You can spend less time on small tasks and avoid penalty payments.
- Improved Service Control:With advanced demand forecasting capabilities and administrative tools, you can deploy policies across your workforce and gain an accurate picture of your team.
Founded in 1972, SAP boasts 437,000 customers in more than 180 countries. The vendor serves businesses in all industries and provides software to meet a variety of business needs. SAP offers solutions for ERP, CRM, supply chain management, business intelligence, human resources and more. Some of SAP’s noteworthy customers include Goodwill, American Airlines, Hershey and Shell.
- Real-Time Analytics: SAP Workforce Scheduling offers real-time analytics. You can identify and measure performance gaps, compare against KPIs and boost performance with custom dashboards and shareable reports.
- Boosted Revenue: The application lets you serve more customers weekly to increase revenue. It combines effective workforce management, red carpet customer services (reliable appointment and planning tools) and more to help net customers and then keep them.
- Digital Services: SAP offers several digital services to its customers. You can choose from premium engagements, advanced IT support, advisory support, implementation assistance and cloud services.
- Secure Products: The company (not just the application) offers a bevy of security features. Some common options for application security include documentation, 24x7 data center monitoring, data encryption, identity access and much more.
- Automated Processes: The application has automated features such as workflow optimization and route planning, meaning you can get your workforce onsite without ever having to lift a finger.
SAP Workforce Scheduling and Optimization Suite Support
SAP offers different support plans catered specifically to the software plan chosen and the level of support desired. Though these plans vary, they can be broken into two categories: SAP Enterprise Support and SAP Preferred Success.
- SAP Enterprise Support is designed for users with a hybrid software that combines on-premise deployment with cloud capabilities. There is a specific SAP Enterprise Support plan designed for users that rely solely on cloud-based solutions. With this support plan, users can contact experts for help with defining and achieving business goals as well as leverage the vendor’s training academy to help foster employee development and growth.
- SAP Preferred Success builds upon the foundational support plan provided by SAP Enterprise Support. Developed based on the needs of cloud-based software users, SAP Preferred Success provides additional guidance and support to users. This plan focuses on supporting business practices rather than providing technical support or troubleshooting.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can send an email requesting support directly through SAP’s website.
phonePhone: Support experts are available to assist directly over the phone. SAP lists specific phone numbers for all of the countries it serves on its website.
schoolTraining: The SAP Support Portal provides a variety of self-learning resources to users. Users can access both written and video content through the portal’s knowledge base. Additionally, subscribers can leverage SAP’s training academy to provide additional training to employees.
local_offerTickets: Tickets for support can be submitted directly through the SAP Support Portal.