What is People HR?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of People HR
- Easy to Use: Offers an intuitive interface that is easy to use. It does not require any training to get started with the system.
- Improves Efficiency: Eliminate routine manual tasks such as leave or shift swap approvals, chasing various department heads for completion of probation or training and thus improves the efficiency of the HR department.
- Employee Self-Service: Gives employees access to their data. Employees can indicate their availability and suggest suitable shift timings, which can be approved later by the managers.
- Smart Decision-Making: Stores all crucial employee data in one place, making it easier to report on key people management metrics. Analyze and report on employee data for each function, enabling smart business decisions.
- Centralized Hub: Offers a centralized hub to perform key HR functions. Access all information with a single click, including performance evaluation, attendance, payroll records and more.
- Employee Database: Create an employee database quickly and customize according to the organization's requirements. Enter and edit employee records, find files containing employee information and discover insights. Offers unlimited storage without any additional costs.
- Applicant Tracking System: Features an in-built applicant tracking system to help managers hire top talent. Helps businesses attract, identify and recruit the most suitable candidates for various job positions.
- On-Boarding: Simplifies onboarding processes for organizations by letting them schedule and lock employees in for specific dates.
- Performance Management: Helps companies motivate employees to achieve goals and work towards overall professional development.
- Attendance Management: Allows managers to approve or disapprove time-off requests, shift swaps and leaves made by employees. A built-in absence tracker sends notifications about any issues with attendance on a particular day.
- Reporting: Draws charts and graphs from data offering valuable insights into the functioning of the company. A collection of pre-made reports can be customized to highlight the most important information.
- Integration: Seamlessly integrates with popular products already used by the business, boosting efficiency and productivity.
- Mobile Application: Available on Android and iOS, users can access and manage their documents from anywhere. Employees can request time off, shift swaps, submit expenses and sign documents on-the-go.
- ATS (talent portal) is not very intuitive.
- Limited software integrations.
- Limited customization.
- Cannot book more than one event for one day at the same time.
People HR Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
People HR offers users a comprehensive range of tools to support essential HR processes. It contains robust features that include applicant tracking, performance management, holiday management and salary information. Intuitive and easy to use, managers can get insight into business processes and monitor employee attendance, leaves, absences, book holidays and medical leaves. Reviewers mentioned that the user interface is a bit out-dated, and some add-on features are overpriced. Customer services are responsive, helpful and willing to take feedback. The software keeps releasing new things to improve performance based on customer’s needs.
Based on 389 reviews: