What is MySchedule?
Industry Specialties: Serves small and medium-sized businesses
MySchedule is a cloud-based workforce management solution for small and mid-size organizations. It offers intuitive services for organizations to schedule their staff, track the number of hours put in by employees, manage leaves and time-off requests, and more. It also offers a self-service portal to employees to request time off, communicate with colleagues and swap shifts.
It is designed for companies to manage their entire workforce across multiple locations efficiently. It offers flexibility to the schedules created by shift managers, enabling them to modify shifts and incorporate last-minute changes. Its built-in messaging feature allows thorough communication within the teams and between the staff and the organization’s management.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use MySchedule?
Key differentiators & advantages of MySchedule
- Schedule Employees Faster: MySchedule prepares shift charts within minutes, thereby increasing the efficiency of an organization. It is easy to use and is designed to solve daily scheduling issues.
- Robust Solution: MySchedule saves the manager's favorite schedule setups, which are just a click away while preparing new ones. It is designed to identify conflicts and availability issues.
- Accessible: It lets the management approve or deny time-off or other requests made by the employees from their mobiles. The mobile application allows access to staff shifts on-the-go.
- Flexible: MySchedule offers flexibility to its users. Managers can prepare shift charts according to their timelines and publish them accordingly. The mobile application allows the flexibility to modify schedules and approve or deny employee requests and shift swaps from anywhere.
MySchedule manages assets for medical institutions, restaurants, police departments, nightclubs, and industrial facilities.
- Automatic Scheduling: MySchedule eliminates mundane and repetitive manual scheduling processes. It lets shift managers prepare schedules effortlessly, add employees, make last-minute changes and filter staff schedules by their designations.
- Handles Multiple Locations: MySchedule’s interface allows users to handle multiple shifts from a single account. They can prepare shifts by combining previous schedules through a ‘modular scheduling system’.
- Easy Announcements: It facilitates instant announcements to the entire staff. It simplifies communication within the team, a group of staff members and among individual employees.
- Employee Self Help: MySchedule offers a self-help feature to employees who can indicate their availability and set time-off requests. Once granted approvals, the employees can also pick or drop a shift without any hassle.
- Data Reporting: It provides data reporting tools to help companies analyze and visualize numerous data sets. Organizations can analyze their financials and overall labor costs and strategize where improvements could be made.
MySchedule Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Online queries can be sent to [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone queries can be directed to (877) 235 6825.
schoolTraining: The MySchedule site has a Support section that features various tutorials to help users optimize the software according to their needs.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets through MySchedule’s site.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 16 reviews: