What is Jolt?
Industry Specialties: Serves food and beverage, retail, hospitality and travel industries
Jolt simplifies staff scheduling for businesses with mobile employees. It is scalable, customizable and works with businesses of all sizes. It offers a drag-and-drop interface that streamlines daily operations and enhances productivity.
Its integrated functions perform a range of processes, including audit management, tracking personnel, learning management, goal tracking, performance review and employee scheduling.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Jolt?
Key differentiators & advantages of Jolt
- Ensures Team Accountability: It helps business owners achieve team accountability by streamlining daily operations and bringing consistency to daily processes.
- Keeps Food Safe: Its Digital Food Safety feature enables restaurant owners serve their food orders hot and fresh with automated temperature checks and easy temperature logs. It also labels raw stock according to date.
- Employee Performance: It helps restaurant owners enhance the performance of their employees for service friendliness and serving accurate orders.
- Streamlines Daily Operations: It helps businesses organize and streamline their daily operations, thereby eliminating the presence of owners at the location round-the-clock.
- Offers Quick Updates: It facilitates sending updates to the entire organization with the click of a single button. This brings consistency into an organization and fosters a culture of continuous improvement.
Jolt offers solutions to businesses of all sizes in the hospitality, tourism, retail and food and beverage sectors.
- Task Management: It facilitates task management through an automated system that displays tasks in a visually digestible way.. It allows managers to prescribe tasks in the desired order and allows feedback to steer the team in the right direction.
- Insight Reporting: It provides critical insights into employees and holds them accountable for their daily tasks and duties which helps improve efficiency.
- Documents Deficiencies: It offers tools to document shortcomings in operations, and resolves them through audits and inspections.
- Stores Information: Its information library stores all the company’s critical data in one place, and data can be saved in multiple formats including video and audio. The library also helps save on printing and distribution costs.
- Schedules Employees: It offers a simple and feature-rich employee scheduling system that can be integrated into the daily operations of the users.
- Bulk Messages: It lets users send messages to a large group of people at once, in case the information needs to reach everyone immediately.
- Speeds Up Announcements: It can quickly update employees on changes to policy and any other important modifications or events.
- Centralized Communication: It provides a logbook to centralize all communication, and it ensures that accurate information reaches the right people.
Jolt Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Online queries can be sent to [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone queries can be directed to 877-396-4112 on Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 5 p.m. Depending on the issue, users can choose Ext. 1 for tech support, Ext. 2 for Sales, Ext. 3 for Billing & Shipping and Ext. 4 for HR and Employment.
schoolTraining: The Jolt website has a Customer Support Centre that features authored articles and Frequently Answered Questions to help the user.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets through Jolt’s contact page.