What is Aladtec?
Industry Specialties: Serves EMS, healthcare, law enforcement, security, fire and rescue and other industries
Aladtec is a cloud-based software suite designed to manage complex workflows for public safety and large-scale enterprises. It offers scheduling and employee management to organizations and businesses that operate around-the-clock.
It streamlines and automates crucial HR tasks, like shift management and staff scheduling. It provides an integrated online setup for scheduling, attendance, payroll reporting, tracking certifications, document management, file storage, compliance management and more.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Aladtec?
Key differentiators & advantages of Aladtec
- Improved Accuracy: Eliminate human errors while scheduling a workforce that has dynamic schedules and different training requirements.
- Automated Scheduling: Process data in real time with tools like payroll management, scheduling, staff availability, web clock and absence management.
- Simplified Payroll Calculations: Simplify staff payroll calculations by computing the number of hours put in by each employee. Lets employees track schedules, organize files and communicate efficiently with HR teams.
- Saves Time: ISave time with automated scheduling while eliminating manual tasks. Complete the entire scheduling process with a few clicks, including preparing shift charts and modifying previous ones.
- Integrations: Integrate with popular notification, reporting and data display modules to enhance accuracy, eliminate mundane tasks and save time.
Aladtec offers employee scheduling and workforce management solutions to public safety agencies, including EMS, fire and rescue, law enforcement, dispatch, healthcare and more. Its cost-effective and efficient tools manage personnel data for various industries. It has a strong customer base of over 150,000 active users globally.
- Rotational Scheduling: Vary repetitive processes and tasks between employees. Use pre-configured schedule templates for shift rotations. Let employees view and request open shifts while putting an approval process in place.
- User-Friendly Interface: An easy-to-use interface offers precise changes and updates. Access schedules from any device at the user’s convenience. Reduce scheduling errors and overtime with its configurable limits.
- Track Time and Attendance: Track employee work hours using a web-based time clock. Allow employees to punch-in via desktops, tablets or smartphones. Set custom rules to define early or late log-ins and get periodical reports of employee hours. Monitor staff attendance in real time with time clock reports.
- Improved Communication: Send text messages and emails to individual employees, a specific group or the entire staff. Set protocols for employees to read important messages. Start conversations in a team’s or department’s message board.
- Absence Management: Manage employee leave requests electronically, manage time-offs and accrued leaves. Deduct PTOs, sick leaves and other forms of leaves from the leave bank. Generate employee time-off reports.
- Records Management: Track employee data by customizing its member database. Add custom fields and manage employee training, certifications, contact information, licenses and more. Get certification expiring alerts and create customized reports. Store pictures, videos, documents and allow restricted access to these files.
This product has the following limitations as of writing of this review:
- Challenging to set up initially.
- Doesn’t display the total number of hours worked over a time period.
- Limited abilities to create forms.
- Navigating between schedules takes time.
Aladtec Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Email support is not visibly listed.
phonePhone: Phone queries can be directed to the toll free number (888) 749 5550. International calls can be made to (715) 690 2300.
schoolTraining: The Aladtec site features free video tutorials for technical support. Users can also schedule free webcast training sessions.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit tickets on the Aladtec’s website for online queries or support.